“excellent experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 119 Hotels in Beirut
Sydney, Australia
“excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

overall i was very satisfied with hotel services, everything was professional and staff made me feel at home. in room dining was excellent, the food was fresh and very tasty. room amenities was very good as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 6 November 2013
Hi Jhad S, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your opnion with us on Tripadvisor.

Hilton Hotels Beirut is committed to providing exceptional service for all of our guests and we are thrilled to learn that our colleagues were so helpful during your stay. I am glad you enjoyed our overall facilities and it is also good to know that our dining options have contributed towards your positive experiences.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to having you back among us in the near future.

naif.zureikat@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Miami, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

I had a wonderful experience at the Hilton-Habtoor and I would highly recommend this wonderful hotel that combined exterior beauty, and cleanliness with an awesome, hospitable, and professional staff. I would like to thank everyone who made my stay at this hotel majestic and serene.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi Georges F H, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really proud to read such a great recommendation from your side, and I thank you for that! I have forwarded your review to my colleagues, they were delighted to learn about the excellent stay you had with us and the warm hospitality they delivered to you. The entire team was heartened by your kind comments.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hong Kong
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was there for a meeting and did some sightseeing in my spared time. The staff were extremely helpful, giving me good advice and organising it for me.The room was clean and elegant.excellant value for the money and I have no hesitation in recommending it to my friends

• 5 of 5 bubbles
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Hi gregory c, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really proud to read such a great recommendation from your side, and I thank you for that! I passed your review to my colleagues, they were delighted to learn about the excellent stay you had with us and the warm hospitality they successfully transmitted to you. The entire team was heartened by your kind and motivating words.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to having you back among us in the near future, but for a longer stay so you could enjoy our new entertaining programs and great offers that are tailor-made for your comfort.

Lyon, France
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was there for business. It is an hotel hotel bought by Hilton.
I do not know if they plan renovation but most of the furnitures are 15 years old dating from the previous owner. Except that, a functional place where you may work and do what you have to do.
Breakfast is a little short but good.
In summary, a standard Hilton style.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Hi Bertrand C, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

I read your comments above and I appreciate your transparency with us. At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are always committed to providing all our guests with an excellent service. We have recently renovated our jazz bar located at the 31st floor, and renovating our rooms is also within our plan.

Los Angeles, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

This is a great hotel to spend your vacation or stay for business. From checking in to checking out, the experience was wonderful. Clean and spacious room. beautiful lobby. wonderful hospitality with very respectful workers. I would recommend it for all my friends.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Hi George M A, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last visit to Beirut and for taking the time to share your points of view with us on Tripadvisor.

I am really delighted to learn about the great stay you had with us! Thank you for strongly recommending Hilton Hotels Beirut for all your friends, it is with great pleasure that we provide all our guests with an excellent service to make them feel cared for, valued and respected.

Thank you once again for spending your vacation with us; we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future with a wealth of entertaining activities and programs for your absolute comfort and convenience.

With Kindest Regards,

Rome, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

The hotel is beautiful and the rooms are impeccably appointed, quiet and elegant. The staff is kind, professional and very helpful. I cannot overstate the quality of the staff! Only strike against the hotel is its location. It is not centrally located in Beirut, as the Sin el Fil district is not within walking distance of anything interesting to a first time visitor. However, if you are looking for an elegant, comfortable, reasonably priced hotel (for the quality!) you can't do better.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi John Paul K, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

I am truly delighted to read your comments above and learn about the great experience you had with us. Thank you for mentioning your appreciation for our excellent service and our elegant rooms. I forwarded your comments to our colleagues and they were heartened by your kind words.

Thank you once again for staying with us, it was a pleasure having you among us and we are looking forward to welcoming back in the near future.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

We were so soddisfied my husband and I during whole our stay and we recommend the Hilton Hotel very strongly. We always choose Hilton because we like the service and the elegance and mostly the wonderful staff within it. We will come back for sure.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Thank Christiane Srou... O
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Hi Christiane Srou, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

I am truly delighted to read your comments above and learn about the amazing stay you had with us. At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are always committed to providing an excellent service to our guests and make from each of their stays with us a memorable one. I have forwarded your review to my colleagues at the hotel and they were heartened by your kind words.

Thank you once again for staying with us and for your strong recommendation, it was a pleasure having you among us and we are looking forward to welcoming back in the near future.