“Hilton habtoor Grand, Beirut”

Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand
Ranked #3 of 114 Hotels in Beirut
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Hotel service quality is excellent. Crew are all caring with a smile. Its 31st floor bar n restaurant is wonderful to gauge over the city line below. Its wide spacious rooms adds to luxury to relax/ sleep. Few more lights may be good addition.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Banibarata M
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Hi Banibarata M, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on tripadvisor.

At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are committed to providing exceptional service for all of our guests and I am thrilled to learn that my colleagues were so helpful during your stay. From your comfortable guestroom, appreciation for our views and delicious dining experience, it is great to know you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for the kind words about our service, it was well received by our team members.

Thank you once again for choosing Hilton Hotels Beirut during your recent stay in Beirut, we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future for a longer stay in the coming season.

with Warm Regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Nice Hotel worth trying. very convenient, though a bit far for city center... especially at peak times and traffic jam.. but has a parking underneath and a small mall many good restaurants inside hotel and at the mall and very friendly staff...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi M Hassan H, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your last stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your opinion with us on Tripadvisor.

I am glad you enjoyed our themed restaurants at the hotel as well as our neighboring mall. It makes me happy to know that your overall stay with us was a nice one; thank you for your kind words about our team members. With regards to our location from the city, we are offering our in-house guests a free shuttle bus service to downtown area twice a day, for the utmost convenience of our guests.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut! We are looking forward to welcoming you back among us in the near future with the wealth of our joyful activities during the festive season.

with Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I had to stay in Beirut for a couple of nights and I chose to stay at the Hilton Habtoor Grand.
I really liked the spacious clean room, the huge bathroom and fancy high end amenities, I also had the chance to relax by the pool, and it was really nice.
what I didn't like the most was the location, because it was kind of far from all the fun that is going on in Beirut, so if the purpose of your trip is to go out and experience Beirut's famous nightlife, I would say go to a closer hotel.
I also felt that the hotel was not so busy maybe due to what is going on in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Hi Izzat89, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

From your comfortable guest room and relaxing amenities, I am glad you enjoyed our quality services at the hotel. As for the hotel’s location, I would recommend you to use our free shuttle bus service which goes twice a day to downtown Beirut and its neighboring areas.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to having you back among us in the near future, but for a longer stay so you could enjoy our new entertaining programs and great offers that are tailor-made for your comfort.

With Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2013

overall i was very satisfied with hotel services, everything was professional and staff made me feel at home. in room dining was excellent, the food was fresh and very tasty. room amenities was very good as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi Jhad S, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your opnion with us on Tripadvisor.

Hilton Hotels Beirut is committed to providing exceptional service for all of our guests and we are thrilled to learn that our colleagues were so helpful during your stay. I am glad you enjoyed our overall facilities and it is also good to know that our dining options have contributed towards your positive experiences.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to having you back among us in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I had a wonderful experience at the Hilton-Habtoor and I would highly recommend this wonderful hotel that combined exterior beauty, and cleanliness with an awesome, hospitable, and professional staff. I would like to thank everyone who made my stay at this hotel majestic and serene.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi Georges F H, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really proud to read such a great recommendation from your side, and I thank you for that! I have forwarded your review to my colleagues, they were delighted to learn about the excellent stay you had with us and the warm hospitality they delivered to you. The entire team was heartened by your kind comments.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was there for a meeting and did some sightseeing in my spared time. The staff were extremely helpful, giving me good advice and organising it for me.The room was clean and elegant.excellant value for the money and I have no hesitation in recommending it to my friends

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Hi gregory c, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really proud to read such a great recommendation from your side, and I thank you for that! I passed your review to my colleagues, they were delighted to learn about the excellent stay you had with us and the warm hospitality they successfully transmitted to you. The entire team was heartened by your kind and motivating words.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was there for business. It is an hotel hotel bought by Hilton.
I do not know if they plan renovation but most of the furnitures are 15 years old dating from the previous owner. Except that, a functional place where you may work and do what you have to do.
Breakfast is a little short but good.
In summary, a standard Hilton style.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Hi Bertrand C, thank you for choosing Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand during your recent stay in Beirut and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

I read your comments above and I appreciate your transparency with us. At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are always committed to providing all our guests with an excellent service. We have recently renovated our jazz bar located at the 31st floor, and renovating our rooms is also within our plan.