“Perfect Location”

Ranked #2 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Accessible to the mall and cafe places as well as the entertainment which will make your trip much easier and enjoyable,,, Relyable service and support along with sincere staff behaviour,,, Room cleaness that I trust for comfortable feelings during the stay,,,

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Hi Belal K, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your comments with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really proud to read the above review and learn about the comfortable stay you had with us along with the overall pleasant experience; thank you for mentioning the convenience of our location! I have forwarded your comments to our team and they were proud to receive it.

Thank you once again for recommending Hilton Hotels Beirut; it is always a pleasure to have you among us and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

naif.zureikat@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed 18 March 2014

This hotel offers wonderful views of Beirut, with spacious rooms and comfy beds and jacuzzis in the bathrooms! What really made the trip was the fantastic customer service, right from the front desk to the spa and the bar on the 31st floor. I would especially like to mention Zaid, the manager of the restaurant where we had breakfast each day, he was very welcoming and helpful, truly outstanding service; we were made to feel like royalty. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Hi SarahVB2, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for posting such an excellent on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really honored to read your comments above and learn about the outstanding experience you went through at Hilton Hotels Beirut, from the moment you stepped into the hotel until you left. Our entire team, and especially Zaid, thanks you for your heartfelt words which have truly motivated them and rewarded their efforts to make you feel home.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Hilton is a lovely hotel and one of the things that makes it special, is it's staff. I was very satisfied with the outstanding service , I thank that lovely friend Marmour from the reception who really welcomed me like more than a vip when ever he watches me at arriving and leaving however i am a blue member only . i was free upgraded to high room with a city view or as my reservation was only for a regular room . The rooms were spacious and the quality of the bed was really good. I also liked the vast range of breakfast , The hotel was nice overall . But what i stand n is the internet charges !!! 5 stars hotel charged for internet !

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Hi Andres A, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for sharing with us such a superb review on Tripadvisor.

Thanks for mentioning your appreciation for our rooms, our dining facilities and our service; it is with big care, respect and admiration that the entire team at Hilton Hotels Beirut is always happy to serve you. I am truly delighted you enjoyed your free room upgrade as well as your overall stay with us. And while we do charge a minimal fee for the internet access in individual guestrooms, complimentary access is available in our lobby and business center, but we hope that it wasn’t much of an inconvenience for you.

Thank you once again for recommending our hotel; we are looking forward to welcoming you back among us in the very near future.

amman
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

The hospitality couldnt be better
Verry profissional front office service
Especialt suleiman, and hasan from concierge helped me a lot
I do recommend this hotel for bussines purposes and a lovely luxorious stay.
I even can recall the names of those professional employees such as sabra and bassem.
Finally job well done hiltone and lookin forward for my next visit

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Hi mohammed k, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for sharing your kind comments with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really glad to learn about the excellent stay you had during your last visit to Beirut. Our colleagues at the Front Office thank you for your heartfelt words and are all proud to always welcome you among us. At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are always committed to make every guest feel cared for, valued and respected; and I am glad that my team has successfully made it.

Lebanon
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was wellcomed and found ready to serve , Fcilitate about the requirements as I arrived. Room was big and colur choice was cool as well which give me freshness feelings. Location is also very good , good sight view for new visitors

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

KasperWigen, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Hi Zafar K, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your review with us on Tripadvisor.

I am glad to learn about the smooth stay you had with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut, thank you for your kind words about our team members! We are always committed to providing exceptional service to all our guests alike, and I am happy that you enjoyed our rooms, restaurants as well as the views.

Thank you once again for your stay with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to hosting you back among us in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have used the hotel for the first time last week within the context of a business trip. The experience was overall very good: the reception is very well manned, professional and always courteous. The rooms are amazingly large, well lit, clean and the mountain view is gorgeous.

What really made it for me, is the very honest front office person Mr. Ahmad Baydoun who noticed that I had left my wallet in the car and chased me to the lobby to hand it over to me! Lebanon is currently passing through a very difficult economic situation. It is so refreshing to find honest and professional people like Mr. Baydoun who can really save a person's day by a simple and honest gesture. Well done!

Room Tip: I was checked in a room at the 18th floor that had a mountain view. Really cool.
1 Thank FouadBe
Hi FredDub, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for sharing your kind comments with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really glad to learn about the excellent stay you had during your last visit to Beirut. Our colleague Ahmad Baydoun thanks you for your heartfelt words and is proud to always welcome you among us. I am delighted that the entire team has transmitted to you our warm hospitality which we always strive to deliver upon the brand promise.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The staff was really amazing. They noticed my birthday that happened to be on my check out date and they celebrated my birthday in the reception and it was a very nice surprise. I would totally recommend the hotel with its good service and really amazing staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hi Mahmoud Hussein W, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share with us such an amazing review on Tripadvisor.

I am truly proud of my team at Hilton Hotels Beirut, for always delivering up to the brand standards and constantly exceeding our guests’ expectations. Thank you for your kind comments, our Front Office team was so proud to receive them and learn about your excellent experience with us.