“Dr. Shahoud”

Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand
Ranked #2 of 117 Hotels in Beirut
“Dr. Shahoud”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was amazing and was a truely exceptional place to stay. The rooms were fabulous and clean. the drinks, fruits, sweets and nuts waiting for us in the room were a lovely touch.

The staff are very friendly and always smiling, they offered us everything one would expect.

The breakfast and desert were super with something to suit all tastes, and the staff were extremely active and ensured that every guest is attended to all times.

All the front desk staff were very helpful and attentive, especially Mrs. Mada and Mr. Ali, They were exceptional in every sense. They really go above the beyond to ensure that you are comfortable and that any requests are attended to promptly. They surely met my expectations.

Last but not least, I would really like to thank the great management of this great hotel.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Geith S
EugeneMaroun, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Hi Geith S, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

I am really glad that you spent soothing moments at the hotel and that our team has served you upon our brand promise; making you feel cared for, valued and respected. Thank you for your kind words and glowing review; the entire team was so proud to receive it.

Thank you once again for your excellent recommendation! It was our pleasure indeed to have you among us; we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

with Kindest Regards,

naif.zureikat@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Damascus, Syria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

It was great experience to stay at hilton hotel at the all level of serves starting from the reception disc and the hotel team such like mada lakiss and mhd marmar and others And the decoration of the room is amazing, the team are nice and always looking for fast and nice action to insure that all the people is satisfied and having a great time in the hotel
Thanks a lot for the management and the team

Koutayba

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Koutayba
Hi Koutayba, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor.

At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are committed to providing exceptional service for all of our guests and we are thrilled to learn that our team members were so helpful during your stay. From your comfortable guestroom, appreciation for our breakfast dining experience and welcoming hospitality, it is great to know you enjoyed your time with us and thank you for your kind words.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward for your future visit.

With Kindest Regards,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

This Hotel is EVERYTHING you would expect from a 5 - Star hotel and from a Hilton Hotel. I have stayed in many hilton hotels and unfortunately few are able to offer the kind of service offered here. The staff are exceptional in every sense ! They really go above and beyond to ensure that you are comfortable and that any requests are attended to promptly. Breakfast staff where extremely active, and ensured that every guest is attended to at all times ! They surely met my expectations (and exceeded it!)

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Waseem A
Hi Waseem A, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for taking the time to share your excellent review with us on Tripadvisor.

It makes me really proud to read such a great recommendation from your side, and I thank you for that! I passed your review to my colleagues, they were delighted to learn about the excellent stay you had with us and the warm hospitality they successfully transmitted to you. The entire team was heartened by your kind and motivating words.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to having you back among us in the near future, but for a longer stay so you could enjoy our new entertaining programs and great offers that are tailor-made for your comfort.

With Warm Regards,

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is one of the nicer ones in Beirut, in terms of cleanliness, modernity and service. Fantastic breakfast, surrounded by friendly staff. The pool area was very nice and chilled out. My only gripe is with the haughty valet service. They seemed to expect a tip each and every time you dropped off your car, even if you did it 10 times a day, which is not practical. I was also once totally ignored by the valet (interrupted mid sentence, in fact) when I brought it to his attention, he arrogantly told me that the lady coming out of the building was the owners' wife....I don't get it. She's the owners wife, maybe, but I was a paying customer. I found it really weird. The valet guys are the first and last people you see in a hotel, and they could be much more professional, as all the other staff at the hotel do put in a lot of effort to make their clients happy.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank cdourz
Hi cdourz, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for sharing your thoughts with us on Tripadvisor.

I was really impressed by your great comments about our quality service and overall facilities; our team was heartened by your kind words. On another note, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused, hoping to make it up for you during your next stay!

Thank you once again for staying at Hilton Hotels Beirut; we count on your continuous and loyal relationship with Hilton. We are looking for your visit soon this summer; do not hesitate to contact me personally for any future assistance.

With Kindest Regards,

Forest Hills, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have stayed here the last couple of times I have gone to Beirut. It is in a very good location and one of my customers gets me a good rate. The rooms are a little worn but the staff are excellent, they have a very good breakfast and the beds are comfortable. I will definitely stay here again.

2 Thank mdzaug
Hi mdzaug, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for sharing your excellent review with us on Tripadvisor!

Our entire team was truly delighted by your stay and everyone was striving to make you feel cared for, valued and respected. At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are always committed to professional service, and I am glad that you enjoyed your overall journey at our properties. Thank you for your kind words about our team members!

Thank you once again for highly recommending Hilton Hotels Beirut among the competing hotels in the city; we are looking forward for your future visit soon this summer.

Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I am glad my company has chosen this hotel for our stays in
Beirut. When I check in I feel like I'm visiting old friends
- the staff is very attentive and genuinely caring.Mr. marmar
& all the front office were amazing , he goes for extra
miles . When checking out , he asked about my stay ,
breakfast , room ... Between all this when finishing the bill
he asked me if i had a problem to refund back the money with
lebanese pounds. My answer was noo . Thus, he tried to ask
the staff within the lobby & out side if any dollors are
found . Overall my refund was dollars . Thank you all great
stay  .

Room Tip: High floor , city view
2 Thank mostafa m
EugeneMaroun, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Hi mostafa m, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for sharing your comments with us on Tripadvisor!

At Hilton Hotels Beirut, we are always committed to professional service and it makes me really proud to read the above review and make sure that our team has made you feel cared for, valued and respected as per our brand promise.

Thank you once again for staying with us; we are looking forward for your future visit this summer.

kuwait, Kuwait
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

it has been amazing experinig staying with Hilton and that made Hilton as my prefferd hotel for future stay. experience was same from start to finish. would love to stay again. this is value for money.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

2 Thank Sumeet K
EugeneMaroun, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Hi Sumeet K, thank you for staying with us at Hilton Beirut Habtoor Grand and for posting such a superb review on Tripadvisor.

Our entire team was truly heartened by your kind words and comments! We truly appreciate your recommendation and I am personally honored that our team members have delivered to you an amazing experience as per our brand promise. I am also glad that you enjoyed our rooms and overall service; thank you for ranking high our value!

Thank you once again for choosing Hilton Hotels Beirut; we are looking forward to welcoming you back among us in the very near future.