“Awful”

The Noodle House
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Deciding on a quick bite before shopping we went to the Noodle House at Muscat City Centre. We ordered squid, a duck salad and a Thai prawn curry. The squid was sent back to the kitchen, absolutely dreadful over cooked and rubbery and not very nice at all. The duck salad was way over salted, I mean seriously salty and the prawn curry had way too much coconut cream, sickly thick. I think I will be giving it a miss in future.

1  Thank Mercia2110

Reviewed 10 June 2013

the price is very costly and the servings is so small. the place is ok. i visited them once and never come back because although the food is ok i found somewhere else that is not so pricey but can give me a good taste of chinese food.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

We visited the Muscat restaurant on 25th April, and were told at 2:20pm that for 40 minutes the restaurant does not take any guests, as they need to serve the existing orders.

I do not worry too much about such things, but when I saw when we returned 40 minutes later that half of the guests of the place came clearly after us, happily enjoying (some of them finishing) their lunch, then I ask how is that possible?

Clearly, the manager of the restaurant tried to ease the load on the kitchen, but i find it outrageous that she discriminated between guests, and just because I did not want to make a scene at the first place, I ended up pushed back in the line. So my advise is: just make the scene right and then when the doorkeper will tries to send you away, and you will not end up like us.

2  Thank Janos62
Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

They have their own style of ordering food, sitting, cooking. The place manage to make you feel the theme. Not an ordinary restaurant. I am not an expert in Chinese cuisine but food is always delicious here. Do not ignore the cocktail menu. I can assure you that you will order second one before your meal is over.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Serving size is small, the taste of the food sometimes lacks the flavor I expected for an Asian dish...just okay.