Overall, I would choose another place. If you do choose this, do it just if you aren't alone and if everybody in your group is fine with having no comfort whatsoever. Beware that they do not offer what promised. In details:
- I reached the place with a 5 min walk under the sun and 35 degrees, dragging a 25kg luggage uphill on the dunes. They knew I was there and despite this, nobody came to help.
- Prices on the website have not been updated since 2010 and they are higher now. Honestly I think this is a way for ripping off people. I complained and they made me some discount.
- They promise campfire and entertainment with a troupe of Bedouin musicians, dancers and singers. Never seen them.
- The staff was otherwise quite polite but NOT friendly and had zero enthusiasm.
- If you go alone be prepared to loneliness or bring a good book :) I was the only person in the whole camp, and for miles around. The staff is not sociable at all.
- If you go with girlfriend... Well, I had to hunt in my bedroom what I initially believed to be a scorpion, running everywhere, but was in fact some kind of weird big white spider, harmless I believe. I finally succeeded to catch it and to throw it out of my bedroom and I had to put something under the door for preventing other strange creatures from coming in.
- Trip in the dunes was fun, as well as camel riding (which was not in their location, I had to go 5 min. from there).
- I had a praying mantis on my computer while watching a movie outside, never seen one before :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.