2,389 results
All reviews spice market bliss spa crystal lounge la spiga wow suite wahm bar market by jean georges trendy hotel sushi business trip amazing hotel room service special thanks excellent service shopping mall business hotel west bay
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times and love it. The rooms are modern and hi tech. The staff wonderful and the food some of the best in Doha. On the weekends it is a popular nightspot. As a business hotel it is good.

Date of stay: March 2014
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Hello Qyaqoob,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of W Doha, we were very happy to read your kind comments about your stays with us!

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Most W Hotels are style over substance. The Doha property is refreshingly different. The staff are well trained and not aloof like other W Hotels I have visited. The rooms are overly complicated for technophobes like me but were comfortable and clean. I also appreciated that they had a reasonable day rate for me as I was on a short business stopover. The restaurants rank among the best in Doha so this is a good place to stay.

Hello spicycaesar,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of W Doha, we were very happy to hear that we could exceed your expectations during your short visit to our hotel!

Hope to welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We booked for a special treat. The hotel rooms are clean and spacious. Staff were very attentive. The room was very quiet considering it quite a busy hotel as alot of Expats use the hotel. I found the room rate slightly overpriced and we did not have breakfast in with the 140.00 pound price.

I would recommend the hotel for its fresh appearance, cleanliness and various restaurant and lounges.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Hello sindylouDubai,

Thank you very much for your lovely words about your recent experience with us at W Doha, we were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

*Keep in mind that I'm SPG platinum member, this means that I will get upgraded to suite (almost every time) and (probably) they will do even more to make my stay flawless.

On arrival I have been upgraded to W Suite. I have upgraded before, but this was new experience for me, go to official hotel site and take a look at pictures its simple amazing.

We are talking about 100m2 suite, with design that I have not see before. Usually every suite I have been in is more like small apartment with separate bedroom. I will not try to explain how it look as you can look at pictures, but I can tell you it does feel perfect (I wish my own room look like this one, bathroom is simply amassing).

Service in hotel was perfect and then on second day did something special. It was my birthday (they probably have it on my file), and when I finish my work for that day, I had surprise in my room. They made a chocolate cake and hand written, using melted chocolate, "Happy Birthday Mr. Mihalic" on top.

Like I said, "As good as it gets"

P.S.
As in May 2014, there is lot of constriction work around hotel, they are building lot of new building in that area so if you like to walk/run take a taxi and go to sea (3 min drive) where you can find really nice place to walk/run.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Hello SPG-Member-2011,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review of W Doha, we were delighted to hear that we could make your stay with us memorable and that we could celebrate your birthday with you!

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Recently stayed one day and one night on a stopover in Doha at the W and was quite impressed. The hotel incorporates the usual W brand style plus local flavours - everything was beautiful.

The Pick-up from the airport worked flawlessly though the 7-series was somewhat old and looked used. I would have expected a newer car. Check in was fast and efficient and I was escorted to the suite. There are no views from the hotel, just the usual construction areas...

Breakfast at Market was wonderful and included a terrific local selection as well as international dishes. Everything was freshly prepared and one could also order a-la-carte. Flavours were outstanding. Dinner at Market was nice as well but the flavours were not as prominent. Still, I would return.

The suite was fantastic, very spacious, loved the design elements like the hanging chair, the round sofa and all the amenities. The electric installations at the work desk did not function, but the hotel recognized this and would fix them. I did not bother to have it done during my stay as I did not need to work.

The pool was nice, but oddly there was no space to lounge in the sun in one´s swimsuit, everything was set up like a club with chairs and sofas only. I really wanted to swim, but let it be as I felt uncomfortable in this club-like atmosphere.

And, this was the only W hotel I have been to that offered a club lounge (WIP), which served brekky, snacks and drinks in the evening. Staff there was super friendly and food excellent. It was located inside the night club though and it smelled of stale smoke and alcohol stains. Well....nice touch nevertheless.

I would for sure come back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
WDohaHotelResidences, E-Insider at W Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hello SFLeonce,

Thank you very much for your kind review of W Doha, we were glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and would like to sincerely thank you for the feedback you provided. We value your choice for being our guest and feedback such as yours allows us to improve our selves and the experience of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back again at W Doha in the near future.