All reviews floor restaurant sales manager business center qatar airlines short stay staying at this hotel second home west bay room service melia noir brunch concierge mustapha friday ms transit
Reviewed 23 June 2018

Huge rooms with floor to ceiling windows, comfortable beds and well appointed bathrooms. GREAT staff. Friendly and more than willing to go the distance to keep you happy. I stay often and am never disappointed

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Sarra G, Guest relations at Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Kelly K ,

Greetings from M Doha Hotel!

I would like to seize this opportunity and reflect my appreciation for the time you've spared so to share with us your experience at our hotel.

I was thrilled to read all the lovely comments regarding your stay and I am very glad that you have enjoyed your experience at M Doha Hotel and appreciated our service. We always look for ways to enhance the experience of our guests and a feedback such as yours is of great asset to us.

We do sincerely hope to welcome you once again in the near future and earn the chance to thank you for your loyalty.

Kind regards,
Guest Relations

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Had a 10 hour layover in Qatar and Qatar Airlines was kind enough to book a room for us at the M Doha. The staff was very polite and made us feel comfortable. The rooms are clean and seem to be on the newer side. One staff member in particular, Rahim?, was kind enough to take many pictures of my fiancee and me during our stay. Definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Nurai T, Guest Relations Team at Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Ricardo M,

Greetings from M Doha Hotel!

We would like to seize this opportunity and reflect our appreciation for the time you've spared so to share with us your experience at our hotel.

We were thrilled to read all the lovely comments regarding your experience at M Doha Hotel and appreciated our service and the professionalism of our staff, especially Mr. Rahim. We always look for ways to enhance the experience of our guests and a feedback such as yours is of great asset to us.

Sincerely hope to welcome you once again in the near future and earn the chance to thank you for your loyalty.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is fine and of good quality. The staff is very kind, always asking if you want anything else. I will never forget the kind and always helpful approach of Sarra and Kunal. Great people, Thank you!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Nurai T, Guest Relations Team at Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Yakup B,

Greetings from M Doha Hotel!

We were thrilled to read all the lovely comments regarding your experience at M Doha Hotel and appreciated our service and the professionalism of our staff, especially Mr. Kunal and Ms. Sarra. We always look for ways to enhance the experience of our guests and a feedback such as yours is of great asset to us.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I was just staying one night- a layover before flying to Kiev. Room was perfect. The buffet was unmatched for quality, choices & presentation. What I really took notice of was the wait staff- Maricruz, in particular. She made sure I was properly & promptly seated & taken care of- even though I arrived for dinner within 5 minutes of closing time.That kind of service is 'first class'. Thank you, Maricruz.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Nurai T, Guest Relations Team at Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear sjdudek300,

Greetings from M Doha Hotel!

We were thrilled to read all the lovely comments regarding your experience at M Doha Hotel and appreciated our service and the professionalism of our staff, especially Ms. Maricruz. We always look for ways to enhance the experience of our guests and a feedback such as yours is of great asset to us.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I use this hotel every time I visit Qatar. The rooms are very spacious and the staff are very friendly. I want to thank the front office staff for always giving me the best room when available. The buffet breakfast has always a variety. Keep up the good service and looking forward to seeing you all during my next month trip.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the cornice
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank RoquonS
Nurai T, Guest Relations Team at Crowne Plaza Doha West Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear RoquonS,

Greetings from M Doha Hotel!

We were thrilled to read all the lovely comments regarding your experience at M Doha Hotel and appreciated our service and the professionalism of our staff. We always look for ways to enhance the experience of our guests and a feedback such as yours is of great asset to us.