We are a family of 3 living at the Kempinski Residence for 9 months and we are very fond of it: large and well decorated appartment (200 sq.m), with high quality furniture and appliances, extremely kind and friendly staff, always here when you need them, without being intrusive. We could live here forever :-). Sleep quality is excellent due to good soundproofing, even considering several new buildings are being built within the area. We would have loved an outside swimming pool but the building structure does not allow it.
Cevinc is our salesmanager and is the kindest and most committed person we know of.
In conclusion, it is a bit expensive, but we love the Kempinski as residence to live in Doha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The crown that graces the skyline of Doha has truly left a footprint in the sand. Indulge yourself with ultra modern luxurious residences. Experience a passionate sense of style and comfort. Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha is ideal for the business and leisure resident whom requires privacy and intriguing surroundings. Absorb the Arabian air, warm gulf waters and beautifully designed mosques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Residences And Suites, Doha
- Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha Hotel Doha