I'm staying here for around 3 months and I am about half way through my stay. The level of service and staff is excellent. We are in a 3 bedroom apartment and the views are spectacular. The rooms are very clean and the car parking facilities are good too.
There two major things wrong with the hotel and it relates to the internet the West Bay area of Doha has fibre and speeds of up to 100Mbs are available yet this 5star hotel only downloads at 200 kb/sec. We've asked several times to have our bandwidth increased and to be told that's all we can have. At peak times we also struggle to watch the TV at peak times during the weekend as it does have the bandwidth. In terms of TV they also don't allow any flexibility of packages for long term stays so don't expect to watch any decent sport channels.
I hope the management see this and resolve these issues as they have a 5 star hotel, with 5 star service with 1 star internet and TV
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The crown that graces the skyline of Doha has truly left a footprint in the sand. Indulge yourself with ultra modern luxurious residences. Experience a passionate sense of style and comfort. Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha is ideal for the business and leisure resident whom requires privacy and intriguing surroundings. Absorb the Arabian air, warm gulf waters and beautifully designed mosques. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kempinski Residences And Suites, Doha
- Kempinski Residences & Suites, Doha Hotel Doha