“Nice tea seating and hooka”
Review of Tajine Restaurant

Tajine Restaurant
Ranked #338 of 987 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2014

We sat on the roof where there was 2tvs and a noce breeze. We had moroccoan tea which was sweet and nice.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

So far i have been to a lot of seesha places, but none of them even come close to this place. If u are visiting souq waqif, you should visit this place. The place also offers a range of Moroccan dishes(even water). best part about this is that its open 24 hours!!

Advice : On a weekend, either reach before 8 or go after 1am, else you'll be disappointed as it would be jam packed!!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Pleasant atmosphere in the bustling Souq Waqif. Nice mixed crowd including locals and tourists. Fast and pleasant service, Can pay with credit card. The food was good, the lemon-and-mint drink really refreshing.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I came here with a group of 6 for an evening meal. The menu has enough variety to satisfy the tastes of everyone in the group, including a vegetarian. I tried the camel tajine and enjoyed the novelty, but I'm not sure I'd go out of my way for it. We were all happy with our meals. Service was a bit slow and not very attentive. Although we enjoyed some of the other restaurants nearby in Souk Waqif more, the food here is decent and it was fun to try something new.

1  Thank GoAlong2
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I spent a few months in Qatar in 2011 and this became a regular haunt for me. The staff were friendly and attentive, the food was great and the shisha even better. I always made my way to the roof top terrace for shisha and food. The highlight for me was the freshly baked bread and olives along with the chilli dip - something I always looking forward to. The tajine itself was pretty good to. Despite the fact that people would reserve the best corners of the terrace, this is a must within the souq.