“Great hotel”
Review of Oryx Rotana Doha

Oryx Rotana Doha
Ranked #14 of 138 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have decided not to write any comments on this hotel as many more people will want to stay here and I may not be able to get another reservation!!!

This is 'the' hotel in Doha!

Try the Cellar restaurant ; relaxed dining

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PiratesofStMalo
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your compassionate comments and recommendations.

I am very delighted to read your review as it tells how much you enjoyed your stay at the Oryx Rotana.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Doha.

Fax: +974 44023300

Write a ReviewReviews (2,436)

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Good hotel for business travelers located besides the old airport.
Staff are very helpful and polite.
Rooms are clean and of a very high standard.
Toiletries are well stocked and good quality.
Restaurants are reasonably priced and food is good. Enjoyed the Jazz restaurant

• Stayed: June 2014
OryxRotana, General Manager at Oryx Rotana Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Oryx Rotana.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Oryx Rotana once again.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel for one week for business. Having visit this hotel a number of times for day trip to client meetings in Doha, I knew this was going to be a good experience. The Oryx Rotana did not disappoint! The hotel is located right next to Doha Intl Airport but the sound proving is so good that you don't realise that flights are taking-off/landing all hours of the day!

When on a week engagement, I usually get very bored of eating at the hotel I'm staying at but not at the Oryx. There is a lot of variety on offer for breakfast, lunch and dinner; whether it be at the selection of restaurants on site to the room service.

The hotel room is well appointed, spacious and very comfortable; the staff take very good care of them. The Internet connection is good and I could use a number of devices through a single account.

The Jazz bar is a hidden gem at this hotel. Very relaxing atmosphere and the service is in line with the rest of this hotel. The gym is a good size and has a number of different machines and weights to cater for all.

Tip - don't use Doha taxis! They are absolutely useless! It's best to book the hotel cars (VW Jetta) for drop-off and pick-up at 80 Rials each way.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the time and effort you have taken to share with us your experience at the Oryx Rotana. These comments enable us to maintain the high standards of service expected from us.

I am very glad to that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout. Your compliments will definitely be shared with our team; as such flattering remarks continuously inspire us to do our utmost in everything that we do.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Oryx Rotana once again.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Like a big hug at the end of a long day. this is how they treat the guests. starting from the min you arrive till the checking out process.

I've stayed here before and they don't stop wowwing me.. they have a great jazz band and tasty food as well.

I wanted to call to book a table at jazz club but I found them on Twitter so I tweet my request to them I even choose where I want to sit and guess what after 5 min they confirm my booking thru twitter.

They go the extra mile, and this is what make the difference.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the overwhelming review which you experienced during your stay at the Oryx Rotana. It will always be our pleasure to serve our guest like you the utmost care and best attention. I am glad to know that we made you feel at home during your stay.

Rest assured that we will not let these wonderful compliments come to pass without being conveyed to my team and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for your kind words.

Please do let us know when you plan to visit us again as we are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Good value for money. The Jazz bar is very cool with mature live band. The hotel environment is very serene and luxurious. Good job with the checking in a nd checking out. The valet service is good as well.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your recent experience at the Oryx Rotana. I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

Thank you once again for the kind words. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back Oryx Rotana in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

spacious, clean, caring and respecting staff, delicious food, all the needed facilities to enjoy your leisure time. rooms makes you feel at home, even i stayed in a smoking room (cause i smoke), room's condition was no different than a non-smoking room.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very close to the old airport, but near to the industrial area.
The room are equiped with all business needs, like wifi, the high speed i ternet works well in all room and hotel areas.
The room are clean and the staff us very helpfull

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Oryx Rotana.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our services and facilities. Rest assured that your compliments will definitely be shared to my team.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.