“You want Sushi? ... Go to NEO”
Review of Neo

Neo
Ranked #136 of 861 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Beirut, Lebanon
“You want Sushi? ... Go to NEO”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

One of the best Sushi restaurants in Doha, great service and high quality food... The sushi is excellent and fair quality/price range. Will surely keep visiting.

Visited August 2014

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Refreshingly different - a hidden gem”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

It has been my personal goal since arriving in Doha to eat at a different restaurant, given the vast choices of cuisines here. Last night (Thursday) we stumbled upon Neo's.....we didn't have a reservation nor even know the menu or type of food served here but thought 'why not?' I can only begin to tell you that I wanted 'something different' not just the usual food, cooked the usual way. My husband and I were so very impressed with the food. With good quality food comes smaller portions but not at Neos's. We had the halloumi cheese salad to start (which was a meal on its own), I had the pizza and my husband had the chicken and cashews dish. Absolutely delicious....presentation of the food was exceptional, the taste was something that I cannot describe....the strawberry virgin mojitos were so refreshing......whoever planned the menu, had a vision for fine food and a great culinary experience.

• Visited July 2014
Qatar
“Not so good as expected!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Firstly to be told by the Manager on the phone that we wouldn't get a table "without a reservation OF COURSE" I thought was quite rude. Nevertheless I made a reservation for a table for 2. When we arrived (9.30pm on Friday) we found only 3 other tables from approx. 20 were in use, hardly full. We ordered Sushi only which was very nice. Not 'fantastic' just nice. What put me off is that our table was opposite the 'tray station' which contained a full tray of dirty dishes. We had to look at this for 20 minutes and then I called the manager over and told him we didn't think it very appetising to look at dirty dishes, cutlery, left food and tissues. The waiters were not busy, just standing around and I told him this should be removed. It shouldn't even be sitting in the restaurant. He said 'but this is the tray station' - I told him it would be better to have a cupboard with shelves, at least the dirty items could be hidden. The kitchen is 5m away, why couldn't they just take it there in the first place. The restaurant was not busy at all. The food was ok and we did order extra but I'm sorry to say the attitude of the staff put me off. I will not be returning. We were not asked the usual 'is everything ok with your meal'. The manager did not even greet us when we entered although he was at the door. A simple 'good evening' would have been nice. He wasn't doing anything much except using his phone. Even when we left, nothing - I would have expected a place like this to have more courtesy. He opened the door for us, but didn't even bother to say goodnight. I assume he is not the owner, because with these poor 'manager' skills, I wouldn't expect customers to return. I certainly wont!

• Visited July 2014
Doha, Qatar
“Nice place, excellent sushi”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

First of all I have to say that I am surprised of finding a place like this restaurant in Doha (meaning on a normal street and not in a hotel). The interior is very well designed and the atmosphere is fantastic.
Secondly, the sushi and the desserts are very good. Sushi is really fresh and they also have very interesting rolls with combinations I never tried before but really tasty.
Service can be improved somehow but it is above average for Doha.
As an indication of price we paid around 280 QAR per couple for sushi and desserts and we were all full.

Visited June 2014
“The best salmon sashimi in doha...”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

They really have the best salmon sashimi in doha, the serving is quite good but a bit pricey staff are all accomodating eould recommend this to all of my friends