“Very impressed”

Ranked #46 of 135 Hotels in Doha
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Very impressed”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

High quality of service provided. Impressive rooms and facilities.

I had construction site outside the window of my room, but this is something you experience everywhere in Doha nowadays.

The service staff were so polite and apologetic for almost everything that I felt a bit uncomfortable. the only criticism I have is hotel restaurant - starters and desserts were very nice, but the main courses I had were boring and not very well made.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Mustapha H, General Manager at Fraser Suites Doha, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Mr. Plitka,

We appreciate your thoughtfulness in sharing your experience while staying with us. We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your time here. Hopefully in the future we will have again the chance to accommodate you and make from Fraser Suites Doha your temporary home. What we are sorry for is the fact that restaurants main courses did not please you, even though the specific of "Gioia" Restaurant is international cuisine. To that end, you can be assured that your email will be addressed to the F&B Manager for his review and investigation, definitively measures will be taken to improve the quality of restaurant services.
We would like to thank you for your patronage and for bringing these concerns to our attention. We are confident that a future visit to our hotel will better reflect our commitment to customer satisfaction.

Mustapha Henini

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
  • Arabic first
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We have been here for a month and although the room is sufficient. They rent out the roof top pool for parties and ladies night with no schedule for you to see so its take your pick about whether you can use them!! Which is annoying as it is expensive to stay here. Also if you or wife want to use the spa be prepared to get nail vanish all over your feet and still be asked to pay.

But I must say the staff are incredible and always very happy and helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Kimberley N
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 28 June 2013

From entering the first door they make you feel comfortable as you're at home. You don't feel yourself as a guest in this hotel, you more feel like you are residence house owner. I said house because the flats are greatly large with kitchen in the entrance. The hotel employee are very kind and friendly, they keep always a warm smile. Internet speed is excellent, I meet IT manager in the lift once, he told me they make their very best to keep members connected at highest speed. There is always an improvement in this hotel, I always see some things going on around. We had lastly very nice Picture gallery near the lobby. I am here since a month, I advice strongly Fraser Hotel to anyone who wants to stay without in a first class hotel without any doubt. Some of facilities which makes your stay enjoyable can be counted as spa, fitness center with a nice city and see view and open air swimming pool. Don't hesitate to book, once you get in you'll want to extend your stay.

Room Tip: They are all good but if it possible choose from the one with sea view.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Mustapha H, General Manager at Fraser Suites Doha, responded to this review, 26 July 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Fraser Suites - Doha!

Thank you for choosing Fraser Suites for your last stay in Doha.

It’s very rewarding to hear that it was one of the best hotel experiences that you ever had.
I have passed your praise to the whole team, who were equally delighted to hear it. It is always wonderful to read such positive feedback and it motivates us to work even harder when our high level of service is acknowledged.

We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you at Fraser Suites - Doha in your next visit in Qatar.

Belgium
Reviewed 2 May 2013

The good thing of this "suites" concept is that you get very large rooms, with a little kitchen corner (which few people use, I guess). Decoration is very tasteful, with a lot of wood, Asian touch, nice bathrooms etc. Free WIFI, which functions well. The downside of the concept is that you don't get the usual "hotel-buzz" - no people hanging around in the bar (there is none); think of it as an apartment complex with a reception. Breakfast disappointing. Try to get rooms in the upper floors (10-15), to avoid the noise from the construction just next doors (but then again, they construct pretty much everywhere in Doha!). Roof-top pool nice, and great view on the Islam museum and the new business district of Doha.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Fraser Suites Doha!

We appreciate your valuable feedback on your stay with us to enhance our quality of services & standards to make your next stay, a memorable one!

I would like to ensure you that your comments were taken on board. We have taken action with the appropriate department to improve and diversify the quality of breakfast.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for selecting Fraser Suites Doha and looking forward to welcome you again in the near future.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I spent four nights at Fraser Suites, Doha. No any disadvantage I can write here about this place. Real hospitality you face from the reception till you get to your room or suite. Very clean suite, new furniture, modern design, perfect sea view, complete utilities inside and fast and regular room services. The location is very closed to "Souq Waqif" which is one of the best places to visit in Doha. Also, close to the Cornish which I see it is perfect for walking, running and workout outdoor.
Never mind the price because it worth every penny you have paid.
Finally I would like to thank the Egyptian guy in the reception "Mohamed" because he was so kind when I reserve my suite.

Hope these words were helpful for you, I wish you tick this report as helpful one :)

Cheers

Room Tip: Sea view suite, so romantic
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mujammami
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings from Fraser Suites - Doha!

It’s very rewarding to hear that you have had a very pleasant stay with us!

I passed your praise to the whole team, who were equally delighted to hear it. It is always wonderful to read such positive feedback and it motivates us to work even harder when our high level of service is acknowledged.

Thank you for your vote of confidence and we are always committed to extend the Fraser welcoming in your next visit in Qatar.

France
Reviewed 25 March 2013

We arrived to Doha in October 2012 and spent 2 months at this hotel while looking for a definitif place to live.
We had a 3 beds appt on the 2d floor with a nice view to the Corniche and West Bay.
Our stay was fully paied by the company, so we didn't care but by curiousity I check up and found the cost sky high.
The location is ok but you will need a car asap as there is no public transport except limos of the hotel and taxis that are not always avaliable. If you are an active person, manage to have your car asap as there is nothing to do around excet the museum of islamic arts.
The rooms are not bad, large and furnished in a mordern way. Though there were few irritation things during the stay.
The room service is discent. The girls clean well and always ready to meet all the demands. Though the reception stuff is useless. It is really awful in fact. Whatever you ask, makes a big deal. every time when I addressed to the reception, the girls looked to be hyper stressed by my demands. To get a taxi on time, to order a baby sitter, to book a table, to send a letter... everything was a huge even for the reception girls. I had to go back and call again ana again for the simple things. At the end I was happy to move away as I was tired of these constant fights.
I would adivise this hotel to these who don't plan to walk on foot and have strong nerves. But upon the whole it is more positive than negative.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2013

Really it's one if the best hotels I have ever stayed in it.
Best staff ever, special Appartment .
Very good decoration .
A real relaxing place.
I suggest this hotel for any one traveling to Doha.
Amazing hotel in everything specilally the lovey front office staff.

• Stayed January 2013
Mustapha H, General Manager at Fraser Suites Doha, responded to this review, 15 February 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Fraser Suites - Doha!

Thank you for choosing Fraser Suites for your last stay in Doha.

I have passed your praise to the whole team, who were equally delighted to hear it. It is always wonderful to hear such positive feedback, and it motivates us to work even harder when our high level of service is acknowledged.

We do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back at Fraser Suites - Doha in your next visit in Qatar.