“Great Value and Friendly Staff!”

Best Western Plus Doha
Ranked #97 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I am a budget traveler so one of the reasons I went with this hotel was because it was much cheaper than many other options but still looked safe and clean. Wow! I was impressed. I arrived after a long delay and some confusion at the airport so I was weary and tired. I was greeted with smile and such friendly staff that made me feel so warm and welcomed.

The check-in process was efficient and I even received a glass of juice while checking in! They even let me have a late check-out as my flight was late the next day.

The room was beautiful and so clean! Sitting area and sleeping area with separate tv's. I didn't have a view from the window, but the room itself was so beautiful it didn't matter. Located close to the airport, so very convenient.

There is no doubt if I stay in Doha again, I will stay here!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Although I stayed for one night only on a short business trip, but this hotel surprised me. While the decoration and furniture might not impress. The good service and attitude of the staff makes the hotel enjoyable. It is clean, and in a good location.
I thank them mainly for the good service they have shown me.
keep the good work.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank raedfar
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This hotel is classified as four star hotel but from my experience it doesn't worth even a three star. I got a junior suite on top floor. The room is old, lots of stains on the sofa, no cloth hanger in the closet, no hair dryer until you request it!!, the floor is not that clean as you walk, your feet will become black!!!

When I asked for cleaning my room, towels not changed, dirty towels folded and left to fool us I think. Shampoo bottles kept in the shower empty without replacing!!!! But once we got back and complain, they sent us everything.

The parking area at the basement is the worst. I have a medium car and it was really difficult to turn and park it.

For the price they charge, it is not worth to go there. I will never go back there again.

Room Tip: Do not get room 1307 next to the beauty saloon.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I have to separate: Great service on the phone, and at the reception. Then, a disaster. We booked a family room, it has a big bed and a sleep sofa. I asked for a crib on the booking. I asked that since we where staying for some hours between flights, we needed to rest in the day (traveling more than 24 hours (from South America to China) we needed to rest in Doha.
When we arrived we did not have the crib ready, we where exhausted. My big girl wanted to sleep, I opened the sofa and big surprise: no linens for the sofa. I called and asked for the linens and crib. 45 min later, no crib no sofa. My "big" girl felt sleep over the sofa without linens, I cover her with a towel. The small baby (18 months) was jumping and over all room and we did not have a crib to keep her calm. It was impossible to keep her quiet. So, we couln't sleep either. One hour later I called again, still no crib. Two hours later NO crib, no linens. 2.30 hours later, the crib comes. No linen. I opened the crib and big surprise: Was super dirty, not only dirty the dirt was POOP and urine. Was I supposed to put my baby to sleep there? I took the "mattress" part of the crib to the reception and complained. 2 min later I had a clean "mattress". Still no linens. I explained about the linens for the sofa bed. Still they came (now it was 4 hours later) with only one linen, I used it to cover my girl and when to sleep for 2 more hours before we had to depart for our next flight. This hotel ruined our precious time in DOha, precious time that we needed to rest between huge long flights. The room was big, yes. The bathroom was very basic but clean.
on our way back we stayed at Oryx Rotana, and it was SUPER nice. Avoid Coral Hotel Doha if possible, if not good luck. I add pictures.

Room Tip: Do not go.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RoxanaRegue
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I have stayed here for one month and i enjoyed the stay here completely. It has a good pool and gym .. the only point of dissatisfaction was with the food menu. I never had my lunch/dinner in the hotel but could find enough restaurants around

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank krish226
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Rooms are spacious and well furnished.
Food is good and of variant kinds.
Free Arabian coffee in the lobby.
Housekeeping staff are very good, professional, and polite.
Resturant staff are very good, professional and helpful.
Bellmen are very good, honest, and professional.

Room Tip: Rooms are spacious. Food is very good Free Arabian coffee in the lobby
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mukhtarnegm
Reviewed 21 December 2012

I stayed a few days before the Doha Book Fair in this hotel. It is definitely a good option when you compare price and what you get. Very good point that I liked was that the rooms are quite big and nice, and also clean. You have plenty of space to hang up your stuff. Dining table, couch table and sofa corner, working desk. I was a complicated guest in terms of reservations which kept changing and I needed some flexibility, still getting a good rate. The Deputy Manager, a lady from Lebanon, was very helpful and I got what I needed without any problem. I really appreciate when hotels dont give you a hard time when your plans change and you give them last minute alert. The breakfast has a good variety. Overall a good experience and a hotel that I would recommend.

Room Tip: Talk to the Lebanese lady, the Deputy General Manager. She is very helpful to get you what you want...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business