“With family and order kids” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Doha

BEST WESTERN PLUS Doha
Ranked #117 of 141 Hotels in Doha
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“With family and order kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

This my second visit to Doha I had a good time with family .
The rooms were big and the service was great .
The hotel location is great this why I came back again
The hotel is near the Doha port where you can see the ships in and out.

Room Tip: The hotel staff will do what they can to make your stay great. They will up grad you with out you a...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Brasilia, DF
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Doha is a stunning city that is emerging in the internacional scenario very fast, with it’s respectafull people, international food, modern architecture mixed with old traditions, as pearls and gold jewelery and other relics. In my experience, Coral Hotel was part of the arabic treasures I had the luck to find at Booking.com. The hotel has the atributes that every traveler desire, that can be resumed as LEL: luxury, elegance and location. Starting from the lobby, the perfect smell and decoration give you a proper taste of arabic culture, with tea and dates available at all time. The rooms are huge, the staff is incredible helpful and they are prompt to find you a scissors at any time and offer you candys by the sudden. The breakfast is more than a brunch and the gym and sauna can help you to burn all the calories you will gain from the breakfast! The location is perfect, just some steps from Souq Waqif, the main Bazar. Mr. Ehab Zaki, the manager, is a real jewel: polite, helpful, eficiente and ready to solve any problem or request, from flights changes to a cruiser in the desert. Being at Coral hotel in the diplomatic suit, facing the unique view of the West Bay and its designed buildings and specially the Museum of Islamic Art made me feel like going nowhere! I simply didn’t want to leave the room! The suíte was like an incredible post card and my home, at the same time. I am so grateful for the staff of Coral Hotel for having more than pleasure, but the blessing of spending 13 days in their so caring arms. All the best, Mr. Ehab Zaki!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank BethMVeloso
Roma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

We stayed here for one night stopover in Bangkok, fantastic hotel we arrived the day of the national holiday and our standard was not available and you are immediately redeemed by offering a suite with free breakfast. The hotel is well maintained, nice pool, ok breakfast. As soon as you leave the hotel if you go straight on street bank has the souq where you eat in the evening and the day is the typical market, but if you go to the right you will find the promenade of Corniche with the Museum of Islamic Art.
I recommend this hotel to visit doha!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dani082
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

I am a budget traveler so one of the reasons I went with this hotel was because it was much cheaper than many other options but still looked safe and clean. Wow! I was impressed. I arrived after a long delay and some confusion at the airport so I was weary and tired. I was greeted with smile and such friendly staff that made me feel so warm and welcomed.

The check-in process was efficient and I even received a glass of juice while checking in! They even let me have a late check-out as my flight was late the next day.

The room was beautiful and so clean! Sitting area and sleeping area with separate tv's. I didn't have a view from the window, but the room itself was so beautiful it didn't matter. Located close to the airport, so very convenient.

There is no doubt if I stay in Doha again, I will stay here!

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Although I stayed for one night only on a short business trip, but this hotel surprised me. While the decoration and furniture might not impress. The good service and attitude of the staff makes the hotel enjoyable. It is clean, and in a good location.
I thank them mainly for the good service they have shown me.
keep the good work.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank raedfar
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

This hotel is classified as four star hotel but from my experience it doesn't worth even a three star. I got a junior suite on top floor. The room is old, lots of stains on the sofa, no cloth hanger in the closet, no hair dryer until you request it!!, the floor is not that clean as you walk, your feet will become black!!!

When I asked for cleaning my room, towels not changed, dirty towels folded and left to fool us I think. Shampoo bottles kept in the shower empty without replacing!!!! But once we got back and complain, they sent us everything.

The parking area at the basement is the worst. I have a medium car and it was really difficult to turn and park it.

For the price they charge, it is not worth to go there. I will never go back there again.

Room Tip: Do not get room 1307 next to the beauty saloon.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Doha hotels

Montevideo, Uruguay
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

I have to separate: Great service on the phone, and at the reception. Then, a disaster. We booked a family room, it has a big bed and a sleep sofa. I asked for a crib on the booking. I asked that since we where staying for some hours between flights, we needed to rest in the day (traveling more than 24 hours (from South America to China) we needed to rest in Doha.
When we arrived we did not have the crib ready, we where exhausted. My big girl wanted to sleep, I opened the sofa and big surprise: no linens for the sofa. I called and asked for the linens and crib. 45 min later, no crib no sofa. My "big" girl felt sleep over the sofa without linens, I cover her with a towel. The small baby (18 months) was jumping and over all room and we did not have a crib to keep her calm. It was impossible to keep her quiet. So, we couln't sleep either. One hour later I called again, still no crib. Two hours later NO crib, no linens. 2.30 hours later, the crib comes. No linen. I opened the crib and big surprise: Was super dirty, not only dirty the dirt was POOP and urine. Was I supposed to put my baby to sleep there? I took the "mattress" part of the crib to the reception and complained. 2 min later I had a clean "mattress". Still no linens. I explained about the linens for the sofa bed. Still they came (now it was 4 hours later) with only one linen, I used it to cover my girl and when to sleep for 2 more hours before we had to depart for our next flight. This hotel ruined our precious time in DOha, precious time that we needed to rest between huge long flights. The room was big, yes. The bathroom was very basic but clean.
on our way back we stayed at Oryx Rotana, and it was SUPER nice. Avoid Coral Hotel Doha if possible, if not good luck. I add pictures.

Room Tip: Do not go.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family