Best Western Plus Doha
US$303
US$209
Anantara.com
  • Pool
All reviewsmuseum of islamic artwe arrived early morningspacious suiteamazing nightreception staffhotel is cleanirish pubrooms are hugeqatar airlinessouq waqifsitting areaperfect hotelthe ground floorswimming poolbreakfast buffetcomfortable staylong layover
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This my second visit to Doha I had a good time with family .
The rooms were big and the service was great .
The hotel location is great this why I came back again
The hotel is near the Doha port where you can see the ships in and out.

Room Tip: The hotel staff will do what they can to make your stay great. They will up grad you with out you ask them that was very pleasant.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Doha is a stunning city that is emerging in the internacional scenario very fast, with it’s respectafull people, international food, modern architecture mixed with old traditions, as pearls and gold jewelery and other relics. In my experience, Coral Hotel was part of the arabic treasures I had the luck to find at Booking.com. The hotel has the atributes that every traveler desire, that can be resumed as LEL: luxury, elegance and location. Starting from the lobby, the perfect smell and decoration give you a proper taste of arabic culture, with tea and dates available at all time. The rooms are huge, the staff is incredible helpful and they are prompt to find you a scissors at any time and offer you candys by the sudden. The breakfast is more than a brunch and the gym and sauna can help you to burn all the calories you will gain from the breakfast! The location is perfect, just some steps from Souq Waqif, the main Bazar. Mr. Ehab Zaki, the manager, is a real jewel: polite, helpful, eficiente and ready to solve any problem or request, from flights changes to a cruiser in the desert. Being at Coral hotel in the diplomatic suit, facing the unique view of the West Bay and its designed buildings and specially the Museum of Islamic Art made me feel like going nowhere! I simply didn’t want to leave the room! The suíte was like an incredible post card and my home, at the same time. I am so grateful for the staff of Coral Hotel for having more than pleasure, but the blessing of spending 13 days in their so caring arms. All the best, Mr. Ehab Zaki!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank BethMVeloso
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We stayed here for one night stopover in Bangkok, fantastic hotel we arrived the day of the national holiday and our standard was not available and you are immediately redeemed by offering a suite with free breakfast. The hotel is well maintained, nice pool, ok breakfast. As soon as you leave the hotel if you go straight on street bank has the souq where you eat in the evening and the day is the typical market, but if you go to the right you will find the promenade of Corniche with the Museum of Islamic Art.
I recommend this hotel to visit doha!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dani082
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I am a budget traveler so one of the reasons I went with this hotel was because it was much cheaper than many other options but still looked safe and clean. Wow! I was impressed. I arrived after a long delay and some confusion at the airport so I was weary and tired. I was greeted with smile and such friendly staff that made me feel so warm and welcomed.

The check-in process was efficient and I even received a glass of juice while checking in! They even let me have a late check-out as my flight was late the next day.

The room was beautiful and so clean! Sitting area and sleeping area with separate tv's. I didn't have a view from the window, but the room itself was so beautiful it didn't matter. Located close to the airport, so very convenient.

There is no doubt if I stay in Doha again, I will stay here!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Although I stayed for one night only on a short business trip, but this hotel surprised me. While the decoration and furniture might not impress. The good service and attitude of the staff makes the hotel enjoyable. It is clean, and in a good location.
I thank them mainly for the good service they have shown me.
keep the good work.