“Family Vication”

Hilton Doha
Ranked #25 of 135 Hotels in Doha
“Family Vication”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

It was a great vacation with my family , The hotel staff are very polite , fast check in , big rooms , very wonderful pool and beach , Mawasem resturant is a good one except the food was cold in lunch time . all over the hotel is very good . Bab elbahr has a good mango and ice cream

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Aly S
AdhamElSebaey, General Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this review, 1 September 2014
Dear Aly S,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback received through Guest Loyalty Questionnaire to which we have responded privately to you.

We sincerely hope to welcome back at Hilton Doha. Please do contact us on doha.info@hilton.com the next time you are visiting us and we will be glad to assist you.

Adham El Sebaey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed 20 August 2014

I've stayed in many hotels in Doha. which generally has quite excellent accommodation standards. This Hilton was new since my last visit and I thought I'd give it a try. I don't often stay in Hilton's but when I have I don't think this is comparable. It was quite a 3* place and the location not as good as other places I have stayed. It's not a bad place, it's clean and sufficient but if you want a bit of something extra or special there are many other options in Doha that provide that for similar prices.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
AdhamElSebaey, General Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this review, 20 September 2015
Dear JLM235,

I would like to convey our sincere gratitude for your feedback and apologies for the inconvenience you encountered during your stay in Hilton Doha.

We sincerely value your feedback towards our team members and services provided, please rest assured that it was taken into consideration for improvement and correction to meet and exceed our guests experiences.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon at Hilton Doha. Please do contact us on doha.info@hilton.com the next time you are visiting us and we will be glad to assist you.

Kind regards,
Swansea, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed here on a stop over on route to the UK from Australia for two nights.
I had pre arranged with the hotel for a car to pick us up at the airport. After a re-assuring e mail sent back to me to me from the hotel confirming that the driver will be waiting for us as we come out of the arrivals hall at the airport, we were really dissapointed to find no one waiting ! So be careful if you book a transfer with the hotel direct !
The information desk at the airport kindly called the hotel and they duly sent a car, but no apology !
The hotel was Really nice, and the staff were so kind, that I forgot all about the Transfer from the airport issue. My daughter was disappointed that the pool was closed for maintenance but the Lady at the check in desk told us about the private beach, and that she would give us free wi fi during our stay. Not long after going to our great room with fantastic views I had a call off the Duty night manager who apologised for the swimming pool being closed and that if he could be of any help then ask for him at the front desk.
That night we had a call to say that dinner was free for us as an apology for the things that went wrong. A very nice gesture indeed.
The hotel was lovely, clean and modern. The beach was great, and private. The room was great and the beds so comfy !
The staff were fantastic, and the service was second to none, !
I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We had a Room on the 21st floor and the views were great !
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
AdhamElSebaey, General Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this review, 11 August 2015
Dear MandB1964,

Thank you so much for choosing Hilton Doha while you were in Qatar and for your valuable time sharing your experience with us.

We greatly appreciate any comments made by our valued guests like you, as we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards. Likewise, we have taken your feedback seriously about the delayed of Service from Valet Driver we assure to address them accordingly to our respective Department Head.

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Basically it was my husbands birthday so I was looking for something really calm quiet and romantic.. I was suggested hilton by friends.. I checked their rate and I luckily found a summer promotion which included breakfast at the executive lounge... the view was breathtaking from our room and also the room was really spacious. ... while making the reservation/booking I mentioned to the staff that its my husbands birthday ao basically they kind of suprised us with rose petals in the room n a complimentary dessert. . The staff was really helpful and welcoming including at the help desk the lounge and also at the restaurants. .. really we had a wonderful weekend and we would surely love to go back !

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Farah S,

Thank you so much for staying with us at Hilton Doha while you were in Qatar and for your valuable time sharing your experience with us.

Your appreciative feedback and kind words are truly an inspiration for us to. It is very rewarding to hear that you enjoyed every moment of your stay specially the way we made you feel welcome, you feel relaxed in the Executive Lounge as well as the helpfulness of the Staffs. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our valued guests like you, as we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

We would be delighted to welcome you again soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us at doha.info@hilton.com on your next visit and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Really we had a nice time & for sure we will come back soon, just let us know about your future offer to transmated to our friends too, specially kids event & weekend offer. my wife like to know about swimming lessons for my kids With kind regards, Essam Gameel

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Essam G,

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 17 August 2014

First of all, I would like to thank the person who gave me the first and best impression, her name was (Sheila), she was soigné, vibrant lady who helped me to choose the right package and best price for my experience.

Thumbs up for:
+ The spectacular view from the 22nd floor was priceless.
+ The quite and pleasant Executive Lounge and professional hostess who made my evening even better.
+ TRADER VIC'S one of the best lounge choices in Doha with an exotic decor and spirituous vibes all over the place.
+ An amazing breakfast experience in MAWASEM Restaurant.

Cons:
- The swimming pool was not appealing, if you are looking for a private swimming or relaxation, then this is not your place. Lots of children in their clothes and women in (Abaya) soaked in the pool which is not hygienic.
- BAB AL BAHER : To be fair the weather was awful for an outdoor experience especially at night, there was a pile of sand sitting on our table while no proper lighting was available to see anything around you.
- I called the operator to request a late check out but she told me that it will be chargeable 50 QR per hour which was weird...
- No Prestigious car service available!! upon check out I requested for transportation but all she had was a Volkswagen Passat with dirty interior and unpleasant smell. It was nothing like what I was expecting from the Hilton as a global leader in hospitality that promises an authentic and contemporary experience.

All in all : Absolutely will visit again and will try the rest of the outlets, I'm already recommending Hilton Doha to my friends.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Moutaz A
AdhamElSebaey, General Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this review, 10 August 2015
Dear Moutaz A,

Thank you for staying with us at Hilton Doha and for your valuable time sharing your experience with us.

I am glad to hear your appreciative feedback about our service as well as you kind words about our Team Members particularly Hossam, Walid, Jess, Christina and the Executive Lounge Staff. We find it very rewarding that we have exceeded your overall experience with us. It is such a pleasant motivation and encouragement that helps us work harder to meet & exceed our Service to valued Guests like you.

Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Dangerous beach! i am a many time guest to this hôtel but this may be my last. The beach is cordoned off by a small boom, however fréquently jet skis are allowed to go around or jump the boom, making it extrêmely dangerous to swimmers. This not just a case of the irresponsible jet skiers but also of the hôtel management who despite numéros reminders still do nothing, fly the Green flag. This also the case in storms when IT is also not safe to swim despite the Green flag.
Hilton pût safety mesures in place now to avoid someone being killed, you have been warned.
Ps Spell checker driving me crazy too

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank M F
AdhamElSebaey, General Manager at Hilton Doha, responded to this review, 21 October 2014
Dear M F,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Allow me to reassure that we have at many instances did and still are following up to ensure that our bay is secure. We have even taken it upon ourselves to meet with the Officials of the Qatar Tourism Authority who have in turn ensured that the whole area is patrolled constantly and consistently.

Hopefully you will note the difference if you visit us next time. Please do contact us on doha.info@hilton.com the next time you are visiting us and will be happy to assist you.