InterContinental Doha The City
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,447 results
All reviewssquare restaurantstrata barprime restaurantthe club loungeexcellent servicewest bayconcierge teamroom servicespecial thankssecond homehealth clubbusiness tripexcellent hotelrooftop poolin room diningtaking careshopping mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in InterContinental Doha - The City from 13-15 May 2014 for a business purpose. In general I liked the hotel environment which allowed me to achieve my goals. In particular I found the housekeeping services is Excellent under supervision of Mr Prabhat Shukla, Executive Housekeeper who met in my room to make sure that I feel good about Hotel services. I will not forget to mention here that Mr Mir Mostafizur from Housekeeping is dedicated for his job and provided me with a special care during my stay.

Room Tip: No need to bring your Personal health kit, it available in the room.
1  Thank Ebrahim A
Your_dedicated_host, General Manager at InterContinental Doha The City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Ebrahim,
thank you ever so much for sharing your great feedback with us and others. We gladly shared it with the entire team who is delighted to see you leave (and hopefully return) as a happy guest!
Looking forward welcoming you back soonest!

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great staff that were very helpful. Hotel was extremely clean and rooms were HUGE!
The buffet was very rich and had a huge variety of foods.
The only negative was that the swimming pool was actually in the shade, however, everything else was amazing and I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Your_dedicated_host, General Manager at InterContinental Doha The City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Roberta,
thank you very much for the review and the great feedback and recommendation! It is true that our open roof top pool (the highest in Qatar) is partially shaded... in mid-summer this is a very positively perceived feature, for the ultimate sun-seekers however it might be a little inconvenient. Nevertheless, we hope to see you back, independent of the season!
Your InterContinental Doha The City Team awaits you

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I'm not kidding when I say I think this hotel outclasses the Sheraton.
I was given an Executive Suite on my recent stay - so many rooms I didn't know what to do with myself. To be fair it was an upgrade but the regular rooms are equally well appointed. If you have access to the executive lounge you won't be disappointed - it's larger than many I have visited before, the choice of food & beverage is very good and the staff very attentive.
As the hotel is fairly new (2.5 years) not everyone knows how to find it if you're there for business but the taxi drivers should be ok.
Alternatively use their own car service - BMW's.

You have to try Prime, their steak house - excellent.

Room Tip: Be lucky and get an upgrade - executive suites are something else
1  Thank Myshelbyford

Dear Myshelbyford,
thank you very much for trying us as your new option in Doha! Obviously your recommendation and ranking is an honor for us and we shall be doing our utmost to keep this up and continue to improve daily.
Looking forward welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

This is a particularly good quality Intercontinental hotel and at particularly good rates. When you arrive at the hotel, the taxi may bring you to the Residence side of the building so you simply walk through the building to the hotel side of the building. Rooms are of a very high standard. Ask for a high floor. The view is excellent of the Doha skyline. Wif Fi is complimentary as well.

Room Tip: When you arrive at the hotel, the taxi may bring you to the Residence side of the building so you simply walk through the building to the hotel side of the building. Ask for a high floor. The view is excellent of the Doha skyline.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Your_dedicated_host, General Manager at InterContinental Doha The City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Rory,
thank you very much for the great review and tips for future guests. As a mixed use Hotel with some of the best apartments in Qatar and the highest hotel rooms in the country, it does occasionally happen, that Taxis would drop guests on the Residence Side... We are working on an awareness campaign and would be delighted to see you arriving on the "right" side on a future stay!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel offers the best gym (46th floor overlooking the city and the sea) but the absolute worst coffee in the Middle East. The service is decent, friendly and attentive. Would definitely return for the gym and the location but need to bring my own Nespresso pods (thank god they had a machine in the room!)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank GoSoxNJ
Your_dedicated_host, General Manager at InterContinental Doha The City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear GoSoxNJ,
thank you for your positive note on our gym and your Club Room... we do apologize for the coffee experience which obviously has dragged down your overall stay experience to 3stars. Would you be so kind in dropping us a line to the info email address as we are keen to find out where you had encountered this? We usually only get good feedback on our offering and want to remain consistently at this level throughout.
Thank you very much in advance and hope to see you back to check on this particular challenge.
Your Crew at the InterContinental Doha The City