“Lovely food”

Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Visited here with my husband and my sister who was visiting. She is a seafood lover and the food did not disappoint. Both the starters and mains were delicious. A little pricy all the same but I suppose reasonably good value.

1  Thank Yevragca

Reviewed 20 June 2013

The service was bad, the food also, and expansive as well... I don't recommend it.
The food had no taste, the waitress were not attentive at all. I went there when they've just opened and it was nice, but I've been there for dinner couple of times after and it was worst and worst.

3  Thank Cyrine C
Reviewed 13 June 2013

The restaurant setting is nice with a nice viewon the Pearl Marina; however food is over priced and comes in small portions!!! Food presentaion is good but service and taste aren't up tp the standards.

1  Thank Rouba E
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Officially the worst restaurant in Doha. The meals that were served were about 45 minutes late- We had to ask the staff three times where our food was. Eventually after 45 minutes, they came but told us they forgot two people's orders. The manager was extremely unaplogetic and rude and the 15 of us that went there will never go back. Terrible service and food was not at all good either.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

highly priced, little choice, not great service (considering we were the only ones in the restaurant!)…the only good thing about it is the view over the marina on The Pearl (which is always lovely!)