“Thanks aren't just good and Crowne Plaza, they are great!”

Ranked #13 of 140 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Having the best time in life, I stay here since February because its so good. Round about the hotel is like a ghetto, and after a stressful day at work and being stuck at traffic, as soon as you enter the door is like ultimate relaxation and friendliness.

State of the art gym and Amr also there to help to make sure I am doing the exercises correctly. The gym equipment are fitted with latest technology, you can watch YouTube while burning thus calories on the cross trainer.

Weekend for me is like being on holiday, relaxing at the pool, Tomy, Melanie, and the two lads greet you with welcoming. I can even get served a beer while sitting in hot tub!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank MrMichael2013
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us!

We are very happy to know that after a stressful day at work you were able to find the “ultimate relaxation and friendliness” at our hotel.

It is also great to know that you had the chance to use our gym and that the facilities were up to your expectations.

We have shared your fantastic comments with our Lifeguard, Amr and the pool lounge team; Tomy and Melanie as well as the rest of the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park on your next visit to Doha.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

Dear all!
I would like to reccomend this hotel to all my friend and not only, because of it's very proffesional staff, excellent conditions, very good cuisine.If I must to describe this location I would say in a single phrase: worth every penny !!
I have a special thought for Mr. Savino Leone, the General Manager of the hotel wich is in deed one of the most professional hotel manager I've ever seen.
He,together whith his staff, really created a wonderful environment for clients and absolutely everything is put in place with very good taste.
I will reccomend this hotel, not only for business trips but also for spending some pleasant and relaxing days of your vacation.
Congratulations to Mr Leone and to all his staff members for what they succeed to create in that lovely place named: The Business Park-Crowne Plaza Doha, one of the best place to stay in Qatar!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts with us and the travel community here on Tripadvisor!

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your recent stay with us. Our team is constantly trying to create a special experience for each and every one of our guests and it is truly rewarding to hear that you consider our hotel as one of the best places to stay in Qatar.

We really appreciate your positive feedback regarding our staff as well as your recommendation to other travelers.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

What can I say? I stayed here in May 2013 and was treated like royalty.
The hotel is excellent, everything you might expect from a five star hotel and at a very reasonable rate.
The general decor and ambiance is modern and cool. The facilities are excellent, others have mentioned the gym and the pool bar, with which I concurr. I would highly recommend getting a club room as the breakfast, tea, snacks and light dinner in the club lounge accompanied by complimentary drinks between 6-8pm are well worth the small extra.
I am sure there are many hotels in Doha which are equally as nice, but None I am sure have such exceptionally friendly, helpful or attentive staff. This applies equally to the whole front desk / lobby team, the gym and spa guys and particularly the very attentive ladies in the club lounge. This is the true test of a hotel and differentiates between the merely good and the great. The Crowne Plaza Bussiness Park hotel nailed it for me!
I will now plan to stay here every time I am in Doha.
J Wilson

Room Tip: The hotel has a quiet zone which is excellent. I had room 319 which was a suite and I can not fault...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and the Tripadvisor community!

We truly appreciate your genuine review praising our facilities, services and more importantly the service provided by our people.

Our services have been tailored to help our guests get the most out of their stay with us where they get to eat well and work well therefore it is rewarding to hear that we have “nailed it” for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

The new Crown Plaza in Doha is a real treat. It has all the amenities and is close to the airport. Generally, hotel's in Doha are quite expensive however, in this case the rates are more than reasonable for the quality of food, service and room benefits. I'd definitely recommend this hotel for those that have business in Doha and don't want to spend a fortune for one of the big 5 star hotels on or close to the city's corniche.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park!

I am delighted to know that we have conveniently lived up to your expectations and that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We truly appreciate your positive feedback and recommendation to other travelers.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit to Doha.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I stayed there 14 nights. Rooms are comfortable and well equipped. Breakfasts in the hotel buffet are ok. Swimming pool is small - rather for relax than swimming. But I recommend the gym - there is a very good trainer - Dhruba - professional, helpful and friendly.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the travel community here on Tripadvisor!

I am happy to know that you found our guestrooms comfortable and well equipped.

We are glad to hear that you had time to use our gym and that our Gym Attendant, Dhruba was of help.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

Stayed here for 7 nights.Solo female business traveller. Room is spacious, bed is exceptionally comfy and the bathroom is well appointed. I ordered room service 3 nights which was excellent, the hummous is to die for. I ate in the hotel buffet restaurant another night, on Italian night, and that was also very good. The pool bar is great fun. Some colleagues met me there on two seperate occasions. It is pricey as you would expect but it really is a nice place to spend an hour or two after a hard day in the office. The airport shuttle bus is a great service (and it is complimentary). The staff are so coureous and helpful and nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the Tripadvisor Community!

I am glad to hear that as a business traveler you have enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your fantastic comments regarding our room service and we hope that you come back for more Hummous.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

I stay at room number 414 for 10 days and the room is very nice Food very good rooms clean and large service good all staff here friendly spical mr Amr at the swimming pool the front office nice people and helpful

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank gameelsadek

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park.

We appreciate that you took time to praise our rooms, food and more importantly the service provided by our people.

Your positive feedback has been shared with our Lifeguard, Amr and the Front Office team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel on your next visit to Doha.