US$91
Travelocity
US$122
US$113
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbrazilian restaurantprem kumarbathroom floorbusiness triprooftop poolclose to the airportclub loungeexcellent serviceguest relationsroom serviceexcellent hotelrestaurant staffan upgrademain restaurantprofessional staffspecial thankswest bay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is the 3rd time that I have stayed at this hotel and every time I have been upgraded as a Platinum card holder with IHG. The rooms are some of the best that I have ever stayed in. Great bed, great bathroom and excellent air conditioning. The breakfast was ok but could be a little more extensive. Staff cannot do enough for you.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard B
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Richard B,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business and for sharing your feedback with us!

We are delighted to know that as a regular guest you found our guestrooms to be among the best you ever stayed in.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Doha.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Do you want to be treated like a king, eat especially in the ARAMEDE restaurant. The Aramede team led by Prem is so much motivated always. Anya to caringly invite and greet you with Shiva, Shanu, Robin, John to serve you with a big Smile, makes you feel so comfortable. This time also experienced Tom and Jennylyn so much customer oriented to serve you. Loads of accolades to Prem to really develop this team so well.

Reception welcome given by Vishwanath is also so caring. We use the conference rooms and are specially taken care by Gopal and Oli so well, supported by the electrical technician from Nepal (sorry don't remember his name). Our contact Lanka is also so customer focused always eager to do his best to satisfy our requirements.

Overall the stay, food, service and conference facilities are really good, served with smiles.

This clearly shows the top leaders contribution to develop such a team. Congratulations and big Thank You. We will certainly come back always.

Rajesh Bhandari / CEO Blue Ocean Academy / Pune

Room Tip: If two people travel for business, they have two separate beds in one room, nicely laid.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rajesh B

Dear Rajesh B,

What a fantastic review!

It is an absolute pleasure to hear that you were “treated like a king” during your recent stay with us.

It is also encouraging to see that you took time to mention our team members that helped make your stay successful.

Your wonderful feedback has been shared with Prem, Anya, Shiva, Shanu, Robin, John, Tom, Jennylyn, Vish, Gopal, Oli, Lanka and the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Greetings all, I came back to Doha as I do almost every month and normally I most stay at the Intercontinental the City. But because I wanted to maintain my Royal Ambassador status I booked three days at the Crown. So here it is 1st plus gym is 24/7. Next I admired how willing both the staff and management were to rectify any concerns. Crown you did great and I will be back on the 27th of this month. Let's do it big, you keep msking me comfortable and I will keep coming back.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Savino L, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear John B,

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park.

We are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much so that you will stay with us again on the 27th!

We look forwarded to remaining one of your favorite lodging destinations in Doha.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

From arriving very late at night due to delayed flight, the staff were attentive and ready to assist. I was upgraded and swiftly moved to my room. The room was amazing, and attention to detail by the staff was evident. Blackout curtains were the best I've seen globally. Awoke to a wonderful buffet downstairs that had anything and everything you could wish for. Again service was just unbelievable. My flight back to the U.S. was delayed so the hotel gladly extended my stay for six hours which was greatly appreciated due to long prior day flight from Nepal. I did get to utilize the pool for several hours. Small but well staffed and plenty of lounge chairs for the guests. The gym also did not disappoint with the latest equipment I've seen anywhere.

Room Tip: I'm one for the highest level available to help with noise and view. This was no exception. I was at top of the hotel with a great "corner" room {due to nature of hotel it was as close to corner as it could be}
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear rmc1971,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here on Tripadvisor!

We are thrilled to hear that while on a short stopover in Doha you had the chance to enjoy our guestrooms, swimming pool, gym and more importantly the service provided by our people.

Our biggest asset is our people therefore we are particularly delighted to know that they encouraged your success and helped you get the most out of your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels bring you to Doha.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I must admit that I am not a typical "Crowne Plaza Hotels" fan and I don't usually intend to stay there however, Crowne Plaza at the Business Park in Doha has changed it all.

The building is so clean and always shinny, staff is exceptionally sweet and welcoming.

Located next to the airport so checking in and out should give you very quick access to the same. Yes, Doha is a very small city but when it is crowded due to the constructions (which is only not there after 12am) it makes alot of difference.

Guest Service and Concierge was a great help, special thanks to Mr. Mahmoud El-Wasief.

Totally Recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
12  Thank Sameh S

Dear SamehSabry,

It is truly an honor to hear that you found our hotel “The Best Hotel in Doha”!

Thank you very much for your fantastic comments regarding our staff, I have shared your feedback with Mahmoud and the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back shortly to Crowne Plaza Doha - The Business Park.