“Cordialidad y excelencia”

Ranked #41 of 131 Hotels in Doha
Rosario, Argentina
“Cordialidad y excelencia”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I had to spend one night passing through on my way to India and is amazed at the excellent service and friendliness of everyone in the hotel. The spotless rooms, great service in restaurant.
I was staying in a suite at the tenth floor, immaculate, spacious and with a breathtaking view of the city.

Room Tip: tenth floor rooms!
Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
AKhorshed, General Manager at Retaj Royale Doha, responded to this review, 28 November 2013
First let me thank you for choosing our Hotel while recently visiting Doha and for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are extremely grateful to have received the feedback about your stay. I am delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay with us, We have highlighted all the areas which need improvement.

Guests comfort and satisfaction is our first priority and we will endeavor to always make your stays as enjoyable as possible.

Please do not hesitate to call on me or any of the Management Team Members, it will be our pleasure to be of any kind of assistance.

Ahmed Khorshed

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Leipzig, Sachsen, Germany
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

I booked the Reataj Royale for a 4 night business trip to Doha. The hotel is located 10-15 minutes from the airport by taxi. The cost for this trip is between 30-40 Riyals. I arrived at 3 am the check-in staff was friendly and helpful. I got one of the spacious xx08 rooms which consisted of a huge living room, a bed room oof same size and deressing room and two bathrooms. The service was good, small problems were fixed quickly and friendly. The hotel uses a limousine service it is easy to agree with the driver on later pickup, the charges go directly to the hotel bill.
The only slight minus is that they charge 50 Riyals for the internet in the room, however it is fast and the signal for up to 3 devices is good.
All in all a nice stay. The hotel does not serve alcohol, however ther are opportunities around, just ask the friendly staff.

Stayed November 2013
AKhorshed, General Manager at Retaj Royale Doha, responded to this review, 16 November 2013

england
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This seemed like a more traditional Arabic hotel rather than a Ritz Carlton, Hilton etc. It is more of a boutique hotel and is close to the airport and is in the old town. There is a souk just down the road which was interesting and the seafront is a couple of blocks away. The hotel has very large rooms with large marble bathrooms, separate bath and shower and plenty of space.
The swimming pool is indoor and I think it would have been better as a rooftop pool as there is also no outside area to relax in the sun.
The issues are probably more related to outside the hotel, where, although there are plenty of other hotels, apartments etc, there seemed to be no restaurants, cafes, shops etc that you can walk to. Also taxis are quite difficult to find for some strange reason. Never any outside any hotels that I saw.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
AKhorshed, General Manager at Retaj Royale Doha, responded to this review, 13 November 2013

Riyadh
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I will visit this hotel again . Cleaning hotel . Near the city center and waqef sooq . The brakfast is to nice.

• Stayed September 2013
AKhorshed, General Manager at Retaj Royale Doha, responded to this review, 7 November 2013

Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I felt home during my visit to this hotel. Staff showed good hospitality. food was excellent. Parking was available. flexible in dealing with customers. good location and near to downtown. i recommend it to family visit.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Adel A
AKhorshed, General Manager at Retaj Royale Doha, responded to this review, 1 November 2013

Al Muharraq, Bahrain
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This is my third visit to this excellent hotel. Front desk and all hotel staff are professional and they make you feel home. Spacious rooms and very comfortable beds. Excellent location close to the traditional Souq Waqif.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank AnwarAhmed
AKhorshed, General Manager at Retaj Royale Doha, responded to this review, 31 October 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 27 October 2013

I would definitely visit this hotel again if I am in Doha. Front desk service was excellent, professional and personable. Room was clean and spacious and very good breakfast included. Very close to Souq Waquif, Museum of Islamic art, Al-Fanar Centre, etc and to DOH. (MCZ)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
AKhorshed, General Manager at Retaj Royale Doha, responded to this review, 29 October 2013