“Relaxing calmness”
Review of The St. Regis Doha

The St. Regis Doha
Ranked #10 of 140 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Being my first time ever to stay at St. Regis, I can't help but compare its facilities and other amenities with what other five-star hotels I've been to. Candidly speaking, St. Regis exudes tranquility, warmth and a sense of belonging that can't be felt in others. It's truly a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: A room with well-lit hallway yet has less foot-traffic and far from the areas where man-induced nois...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.

It was pleasing to know you had a relaxing experience with us and appreciated the atmosphere and facilities of the hotel

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Tareq Derbas

Write a ReviewReviews (1,524)

Reviewed 22 March 2014

My stay with my kids is amazing and unforgettable. The staff at the hotel are very very friendly and cooperative in every way. Karimov Murad at the Sarab Lounge is amazing, I like having my coffee every morning at this lounge since he is friendly and smiley. At the beach yesterday, we enjoyed it to the max, the staff were so helpful in any thing we needed, Ahmad was our helper and he offered us the joy and relaxation. I would definitely come again to Qatar and this specific hotel since I paid with cash and points, and my kids had fun as if we were in Dubai for instance, but paid much less for hotels, food, trips, and transportation.
Thank you, I gotta drink my coffee now at tyne lounge :)

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for wonderful feedback.

It was pleasing to know you had a memorable stay with us and that you appreciated the professionalism and friendliness of our team.

It is always gratifying for us to receive such comments as this gives us the opportunity to show our team that their efforts are truly appreciated by our guests.

Our entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I have tried all 5 stars hotel in Doha, and i was really happy from the quality of everything, except the Privacy in rooms, its weird that you can here your neighbors talking (No Sound isolation!!) other than that:

- Rooms were Fantastic and relaxing
- Reception and Butler were very nice and supportive in spite that it takes the butler a lil bit long
time to come but i liked him the serbian guy, he had good knowledge and support.
- The pool was nice in spite that they told us its heated pool but it was not.
- The beach was amazing and kids games were fantastic.
- The best is the restaurants specially the Vine and Opal Top f the Range in Doha, (the service
was perfect)

I hope the above will be consistent and looking forward to stay again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback you have shared.

I was delighted to know you had a pleasant experience with us and that you appreciated the comfort of our rooms, the pool and beach, the restaurants and particularly the assistance extended by our associates.

I have as well taken on board your remarks with regards to the sound isolation and will integrate this into our ongoing quality management program.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

this is my second stay with a friend, and service is better than what i have experienced from my previous stay. Kookie is very professional who introduced herself as a Butler a very nice smile i feel at home. i definetly coming back. i enjoyed the pool again. it was a relaxing weekend.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

It was pleased to know you had an enjoyable experience with us and that you appreciated the facilities of our hotel and the professionalism of our associates.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

If money were no object, I’d love to take up residence at this hotel. It is perfect in every way. The service is warm, professional, caring, never intrusive, always delivered with a genuine smile. The meals at the restaurant were delicious – the great Gordon Ramsay has planted his flag here, too – with top-notch service and a solid selection of wines. The hotel décor exudes the glamor of New York City at the turn of the 20th century, that vanished world of the Astors and the Vanderbilts when wealth, manners, and class went together the right way. The St. Regis Doha recreates that vanished world but does so in a tasteful and modern way, with plenty of warmth and graciousness. You’ll feel it all as soon as you drive up to the hotel’s grounds. We were met at the airport by a gentleman who picked us up in a Range Rover; he could have been a limousine chauffeur from another time, since he was suited up beautifully and - did I imagine this? - was he wearing white gloves in the desert heat? We also enjoyed extraordinary butler service. We’d like to specifically acknowledge Francis and Cookie, our two butlers from the Philippines, who were extraordinary in every way. Their gracious hospitality, friendliness, warm smiles, and kind words made our day, no matter how tired and stressed out we were from our business meetings. We felt sad to leave the St. Regis Doha, as we enjoyed it too much! While there are tons of positive things to say about this hotel, it is the warmth of the staff that made the greatest impact on us. They have to be among the hardest-working, earnest, and sweetest people we’ve ever met. MD, New York, New York.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for this wonderful review.

We are truly glad to have exceeded your expectations, as it is our aim to make each of our guest feel at home. I was delighted to know how much you appreciated the atmosphere and decoration of the hotel, the food and the service, the Butler Service as well as the professionalism and attention of our associates.

Our entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Hotel in general is good, just not upto the St Regis standard internationally, service at the pool area was extremely poor, seemed under staffed.
Room service menu is poor with not many Arabic meal options.
Room is great with excellent amenities.
Would re-visit the hotel soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback.

While I was pleased to know you had an overall enjoyable stay with us, it was disappointing to know your expectations were not met in certain areas.

Please allow me to confirm your remarks with regards to the pool service and in room dining menu have been taken on board and will be integrated into our ongoing quality management program.

Thank you once again for taking the time to share your impressions with us and please feel free to contact me directly on your next visit so I can personally assist you with the arrangements.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

The st regis in doha is fabulous! Nice views from the rooms ( ours Was a view of the corniche). A very good selection at the breakfast buffet. A jazz bar with live music and very good service overall. The pool was about 33 degrees celsius

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback.

I was delighted to know how much you appreciated your stay with us, the hotel’s facilities and atmosphere, the surroundings, the breakfast and particularly the Jazz Club.