“Great hotel”
Review of The St. Regis Doha

The St. Regis Doha
Ranked #10 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I loved everything about it, the room, the view, the service and most of all the pool, we went there for a weekend to relax and it was an awsome experience. we will deffinitly stay at St. Regis again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Iman Z
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback.

It was pleasing to know you had an enjoyable experience with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to The St Regis in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

This the most amazing hotel I have ever been.
It so luxurious with a so professional and friendly staff with a great restaurants , pool and beach. The rooms are amazing.

We loved it so much and I'm glad that we booked in this great hotel.

You must try it..you will regret if u don't.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank ahmed n

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

I was truly pleased to know you had a wonderful experience with us.

We are much looking forward to welcoming you back to The St Regis Doha in the near future.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel in the month of March'2014 for full month - 33 nights to be precise. I chose this hotel as my last choice for the only reason that it is little far from my office as compared to other hotels. But I simply regret my decisions when I stayed in other hotels during my previous visits to Doha. Its simply worth to stay far but get such unprecedented services. This hotel is exceptional for short as well as long stay. This hotel has such a good view with private beach that you will love every moment you spend viewing it. It has amazing staff who almost always stay on their toe to make your experience better. It has got butler services at your door step which I haven't seen in other hotels viz. Marriot, W and IHG. The butler services are a big big positive point for this hotel. The guys in butler services are really doing amazing job. I am highly delighted for my stay in this hotel and I loved every moment of it.

Room Tip: If you are booking a room in this hotel, look out for the rooms on 2nd floors which have huge terrac...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for selecting The St Regis Doha as your preferred address in Qatar.

It was truly a pleasure to have you with us. I was delighted to know how much you enjoyed your experience with us, the facilities of our hotel and particularly the professionalism and attentiveness of our associates.

We are much looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

My education group was originally booked for the Sheraton Doha when it was suddenly and unexpectedly closed for renovations. We were switched to the St. Regis for our two nights stay, which included an evening educational fair on site. Despite all the confusion and stress of such a switch the St. Regis staff handled the situation seamlessly, which is the highest standard of performance I strive for in all things.

From the airport pickup of 25 people (Diana and Jean) to a flawless checkin (Anna) to the Business office staff and to every aspect of our stay it was an absolute pleasure.

The education fair drew nearly 800 prospective students and families in a three hour period. Staff was always immediately available for any needs that arose.

Facilities are first rate. Great fitness centre and pool areas. Delicious breakfast!

A vignette: as a joke one of our participating guests who is, shall we say, big boned Tweeted a photo of himself wearing the hotel provided slippers, which were several sizes too small, to the effect of never being able to find large enough slippers. Within minutes SPG had Favored his Tweet, and responded with a message expressing their regrets. Ten minutes later an assistant manager was at his door to check his shoe size and within a matter minutes he had his first ever hotel slippers that fit!

You just don't expect that level of servive, but at St. Regis Doha it was standard.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MikeandSaps
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

It was pleasing to know how much you enjoyed your experience with us and that you appreciated the facilities and services we provide particularly the professionalism of our associates.

It is always gratifying for us to receive such positive feedback as this gives us the opportunity to show our team that their efforts are truly appreciated by our guests.

We are much looking forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This was an unexpectedly wonderful stopover hotel with amazing service, people, & location! These gentlemen I mentioned were worth their weight in gold multiplied by 1000!

Thank you for making my first trip to Qatar a memorable and relaxing start to the rat of my journey!

The views are gorgeous and the restaurant service was also wonderful! We could not be more satisfied!

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback.

I was delighted to know how much you appreciated your stay with us, the service, location of the hotel, the restaurant service and the Butler service as well as the professionalism and attention of our associates.

It is always gratifying for us to receive such comments as this gives us the opportunity to show our team that their efforts are truly appreciated by our guests.

Our entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Several of us went out to celebrate a friend's birthday so we decided to drop by Vintage bar in St Regis hotel for a drink or two. We were surprised by the excellent service and fantastic atmosphere so we ended up staying there all night! Vintage team took really good care of us and made our evening memorable. Thank you for the lovely experience, especially to our waitress Maria!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the kind feedback.

I was delighted to know how much you enjoyed the atmosphere and service in Vintage and particularly the professionalism and overall friendliness of our associates.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

Excellent building construction and decoration along with nice friendly staff but need little touches in order to attract more guests such as:
1- It should have an executive lounge for VIP and Platinum SPG .
2- The old coffee machines in room should be replaced by the Nespresso machine with coffee capsules.
3- One or two The huge vacant spaces in the lobby and other floors can easily changed to disco or other outlet to make the hotel live.
4- Prices to be reduces specially in the days of out of seasons
5- SPA , missing Sauna.
6- In the other hand , I should thank the reception staff specially phelomina
and the butlers.

Room Tip: all rooms are great
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback.

It was pleasing to know that you appreciated the design and decoration of our hotel and the assistance extended by our teams.

Your suggestions have been taken on board and will be integrated into our ongoing quality management program.

Using this opportunity, I would like to confirm the VIP Lounge is situated at the First Floor near the Reception desk and The Remède Spa is located on the Mezzanine Level.

Looking forward to welcoming you back.