“Outstanding ”
Review of The St. Regis Doha

The St. Regis Doha
Ranked #10 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

St Regis Doha is an exceptional property. The staff are warm and attentive and the property is immaculate. You don't actually need to leave the hotel. We had a beautiful suite, ate in all the restaurants and used the pool and spa facilities. Doha has some fine hotels but this is without doubt the best of them. Well run and beautifully appointed.

Thank you St Regis Doha.

Stayed: August 2014
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us these fantastic comments regarding your recent stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed the property and its facilities so much. We take pride in delivering the signature St. Regis service and it is a pleasure to read that it went above and beyond your expectations.

The entire team and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back upon your next visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure how many nights I spent at the St. Regis Doha but I'm positive it's more than 45 nights by now, each day was a better one at this fabulous hotel, whether you are on a business trip or in Doha for some quality time I recommend the St. Regis.
Don't miss the jazz bar, or hakosan restaurant, enjoy the amazing pool and start your day at the gym.
It's a perfect environment so if you are of to Qatar at any time just give it a try and you won't regret

Stayed: August 2014
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review and allow me to extend my delight that you have chosen The St. Regis Doha as your preferred hotel in the city. I am so glad that you find the facilities and restaurants so well suited to your business travel needs.

The entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

But this?
It's the best one!

Service top!
Room fantastic!
Quality of the food exellent (gordon ramsay has inside the proprety two restaurant)
Swimming pool and sea top!
Because the swimming pool it's the bigger swimming pool in doha, with cabana, with big bed, palms, evrithing.

The sea?
It's cleen, and The beach it's fantastic.
Fantastic view from the pearl to the qatar petrolium district.

The spa and the gym it's unique.

For the private car they use just bmw and range rover, the last one it's fantastic.
Because if you are in a place like this.... You need travel with a range rover!

In the end, this is my favorite hotel in doha.
And this is my first time here in this hotel.

Why I do not try this before?!?

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,

Allow me to extend my gratitude for this wonderful review regarding your recent stay. It is a pleasure to learn how you enjoyed the Olympic sized swimming pool, private beach, restaurants and the signature St. Regis service. The entire team and I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Doha.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing experience, great stay and relaxing weekend.
I stayed 2 days at this hotel to relax instead of going on vacation. As we checked in, we got an upgrade to a suite, beautiful one, very cozy, the view was amazing, the service was one of the best ever. We spent the 2 days at the pool, (olympic pool) and behind us was the beach.. both were very clean and clear... The beds were very comfortable, we felt we want to stay the whole night... On both days we had lunch at the pool, the food was very good and clean (taste, appearance and price) and the service was one of the best. All the waiters were very helpful and always smiling, but Ahmed one of them was very caring and his service was amazing.At night, we had dinner at Al Sultan Ibrahim, a lebanese restaurant, the service, ambiance and food were great. We felt very special :) Over all, it was a great experience and I think this place will always be my destination in Doha. It's a must try. The only thing i didn't like is that if you're not staying at the hotel or don't have a membership (yearly), you can't have access to the pool (even if you want to pay an entrance) and am living for the moment in Doha, so I wish they can make anything about it so I can spend every weekend by this amazing pool :) Keep up the great work and thank you for this wonderful and one of kind stay/experience.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Allow me to extend my gratitude for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed the upgrade to a suite, the exclusive pool and beach and the signature St. Regis service. I am delighted that you have chosen The St. Regis as your preferred hotel in Doha and the entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back upon your return. Your kind comments have been shared with the teams, especially those members mentioned.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My friend and I stayed at the property last night and checked out today. In all was a great holiday as we were allowed to use the fitness facilities prior to check in and the staff at check in was great. A few minor issues came up but sure the management would fix this as all the staff seemed really friendly and nice. The property is gorgeous place and clean and the best part is the private beach.
First day we were given free water by the pool but the second day when we asked for additional water we were notified that it was only 2 bottles which are free and I found that really weird.
Then at breakfast there was an Egyptian waiter named Mina who was rude and weird with my friend while it may be a custom in Egypt to be rude with other Egyptians in my books St regis has a standard and staff should abide by it. The waiter seemed well behaved and helpful to Qataris but not to my friend which was un asked for.
Lastly we forgot some money in our bag it was not a lot around 15 USD but its the concept as it went missing
In my opinion the in room dining can be improved the menu is limited and the management should look into it
All in all was a great stay and we will be back end of the month

Room Tip: Please choose a higher floor with the beach and pool view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback regarding your recent stay. It is a pleasure to read how you enjoyed the fitness facilities, exclusive beach and service however it is disappointing to learn that certain elements of your stay did not meet your expectations. Please be assured that your comments are extremely valuable to us and have been passed to the management team allowing us to continuously improve.

Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Doha as your preferred hotel in the city and I look forward to welcoming you back upon your return visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

almost amazing hotel, but there is some things like a kattle and set of tea and coffe , sugar must be in the rooms also blanket. by the way i like the design of the rooms and all hotel in general , also the breakfast was amazing and the service was special and there was one mistake when the waiter gave me the bill to pay for the breakfast 2 times! but i'm pay for the breakfast with the room * breakfast included* so i think they have to beware about these things again.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank dodo1q
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback. It is a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed the hotels design, the Vine breakfast and signature St. Regis service. Please be assured that your comment shave been taken on board and shared with the management team allowing us to continuously improve.

I do hope that we can welcome you back in the near future,

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had a great weekend over there. What I liked most is their staff. They are very helpful, respectful and polite. The room is cozy, shiny and has a very comfortable bed. However, the worst part was during the night when I couldn't sleep because of the guests next door, they were very noisy and loud and I'm not sure if that is a problem of the hotel's construction or just a culture.. I couldn't sleep till 3 am after I called the receptionist twice and I had to call the guests in the next room. In addition to that, the phone and the TV in the room is outdated, would expect a higher quality. The location of the hotel is nice where it's very close to Qatara, a collection of nice restaurants. The beach is small compared to the beach of the next door hotel which I think I would visit during my next vacation to Qatar..

Room Tip: Higher floors for a better view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback, I am so glad that you enjoyed the design of the bedrooms, restaurants and signature St. Regis service during your weekend stay. It is however disappointing to learn that certain elements of your stay did not meet your expectations, please be assured that your comments have been passed to the management team allowing us to continuously improve.
I do hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.