The St. Regis Doha
US$105
US$120
US$114
CrownePlaza.com
Ramada Encore Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
Copthorne Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$74
Century Hotel(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$46
1,647 results
All reviewsbutler servicethe vineastor grillvintage bargordon ramseysarab loungeremede spaoyster barspecial thanksamazing servicejazz clubrooftop barluxurious hotelthe pearlamazing hotelbig thanksprivate beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We have had the pleasure to travel to over 30 countries; uniquely, paid for by us with no advantage of business-travel. This makes our getting the most for our dollar even more essential. Well, St Regis, Doha has displaced the rest as number one! The only thing more impressive than the facility has been the people! Gracious, professional, cheerful, helpful, friendly...from recommending (and even preparing) a beautiful Arabic breakfast for us to recommending reasonable prices to be paid for souvenirs, to delivering a beautiful arrangement of chocolates and fruit to our room, as a surprise; we have never met so many hospitable people in one place. A huge shout out to, in particular, Eleonora at the front desk, Ana at the concierge desk, and, especially, our butler, Elmer. If you stay here, you will be thrilled and find yourself planning your next stay at the Regis, Doha!

Room Tip: All rooms have beautiful views!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Guest,
Allow me to extend my appreciation for this outstanding review regarding your recent stay, I am so glad that the service we strive to deliver to every guest went above and beyond your expectations. Your kind comments have been passed to those teams mentioned, especially those individuals who stood out for you.
I do hope that we can look forward to welcoming you back very soon,
Regards

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

St Regis Doha is an exceptional property. The staff are warm and attentive and the property is immaculate. You don't actually need to leave the hotel. We had a beautiful suite, ate in all the restaurants and used the pool and spa facilities. Doha has some fine hotels but this is without doubt the best of them. Well run and beautifully appointed.

Thank you St Regis Doha.

Stayed: August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us these fantastic comments regarding your recent stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed the property and its facilities so much. We take pride in delivering the signature St. Regis service and it is a pleasure to read that it went above and beyond your expectations.

The entire team and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back upon your next visit.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure how many nights I spent at the St. Regis Doha but I'm positive it's more than 45 nights by now, each day was a better one at this fabulous hotel, whether you are on a business trip or in Doha for some quality time I recommend the St. Regis.
Don't miss the jazz bar, or hakosan restaurant, enjoy the amazing pool and start your day at the gym.
It's a perfect environment so if you are of to Qatar at any time just give it a try and you won't regret

Stayed: August 2014
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us such a wonderful review and allow me to extend my delight that you have chosen The St. Regis Doha as your preferred hotel in the city. I am so glad that you find the facilities and restaurants so well suited to your business travel needs.

The entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit.

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

But this?
It's the best one!

Service top!
Room fantastic!
Quality of the food exellent (gordon ramsay has inside the proprety two restaurant)
Swimming pool and sea top!
Because the swimming pool it's the bigger swimming pool in doha, with cabana, with big bed, palms, evrithing.

The sea?
It's cleen, and The beach it's fantastic.
Fantastic view from the pearl to the qatar petrolium district.

The spa and the gym it's unique.

For the private car they use just bmw and range rover, the last one it's fantastic.
Because if you are in a place like this.... You need travel with a range rover!

In the end, this is my favorite hotel in doha.
And this is my first time here in this hotel.

Why I do not try this before?!?

Stayed: July 2014

Dear Guest,

Allow me to extend my gratitude for this wonderful review regarding your recent stay. It is a pleasure to learn how you enjoyed the Olympic sized swimming pool, private beach, restaurants and the signature St. Regis service. The entire team and I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Doha.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing experience, great stay and relaxing weekend.
I stayed 2 days at this hotel to relax instead of going on vacation. As we checked in, we got an upgrade to a suite, beautiful one, very cozy, the view was amazing, the service was one of the best ever. We spent the 2 days at the pool, (olympic pool) and behind us was the beach.. both were very clean and clear... The beds were very comfortable, we felt we want to stay the whole night... On both days we had lunch at the pool, the food was very good and clean (taste, appearance and price) and the service was one of the best. All the waiters were very helpful and always smiling, but Ahmed one of them was very caring and his service was amazing.At night, we had dinner at Al Sultan Ibrahim, a lebanese restaurant, the service, ambiance and food were great. We felt very special :) Over all, it was a great experience and I think this place will always be my destination in Doha. It's a must try. The only thing i didn't like is that if you're not staying at the hotel or don't have a membership (yearly), you can't have access to the pool (even if you want to pay an entrance) and am living for the moment in Doha, so I wish they can make anything about it so I can spend every weekend by this amazing pool :) Keep up the great work and thank you for this wonderful and one of kind stay/experience.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TareqDerbas, General Manager at The St. Regis Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Allow me to extend my gratitude for taking the time to share such wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed the upgrade to a suite, the exclusive pool and beach and the signature St. Regis service. I am delighted that you have chosen The St. Regis as your preferred hotel in Doha and the entire team and I look forward to welcoming you back upon your return. Your kind comments have been shared with the teams, especially those members mentioned.