“LOVELY SURPRISE !!! EXCELLENT !!!”

Concorde Hotel Doha
Ranked #32 of 138 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I have stayed in this hotel 1 month ago, during a business trip to Doha. It was the 1st time for me in this hotel and I have found it very very good.
The hotel is close to the airport and not far from the "Corniche".
Very nice structure and nice lobby. The rooms are very spacious and confortable, with all the features and the amenities you want.
There's also a well equipped gym and an outside pool (unfortunately this is under shadow the big part of the day).
Breakfast is ok ! The buffet restaurant is very good, with a very large selection of meals.
The price is reasonable, considering the level of services you get.
A good place for your staying in town!

2  Thank weblac
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at our hotel.

We are so delighted that you had comfortable stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

The hotel is spaceous and modern and really impressive, with the lay out and design inside.
The rooms are very modern and lots of room and really open, was so impressed when i walked in after checking in.
As for the staff, they were very helpfull, and friendly and happy in their jobs, not false like some hotels ive been in.
I had a few problems and questions about my stay (nothing to do with the hotel) and the manager Mohammed went out of his way to help and im just so impressed by the professional approach he has.
The only worst thing really was leaving, as I realised I should have book two weeks instead of one.:(
If you get a chance to read this Mohammed or informed of my comments, thankyou so much.
I cant wait to return to the hotel in the future :)

Room Tip: Go for the Deluxe room, not saying it's 100% better than the rest(i dont know) but it was just c...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Anthony T
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments!

We are so glad to know that you were satisfied with your stay.

We have already passed your comments to Mohammed from the reception.

We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Was on a business trip & spent just one night only at this hotel, rooms are spacious & very clean, the bathroom has separate shower & tub which is really nice, the breakfast was good, believe i'll come back again.

2  Thank m_khedr
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you very much for your kind comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

We found the hotel to be very nice, clean and staff very friendly, internet was fast and reliable. Apart from being a dry hotel, the only room for improvement is that of the room service with the replenishment of towels, shower gels, loo rolls etc etc, I had to ask! Also my request prior to arrival via email and subsequent phone call to have a baby cot in the room was not carried out; this was quickly rectified shortly after our arrival. We would stay again no problem!

2  Thank Glen G

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback.

Please note that we have added extra baby cots to our inventory in order to serve all guests at all times. We look forward to have you with us in the near future.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 22 October 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a week during my visit in Doha. This is a brand new 4* hotel at international level. As I said nothing more, nothing less. I was not impressed by the hotel and its facilities despite impeccable staff service. Everybody was very friendly and tried to do their best in order the guest to be happy. Nice furnished and specious rooms, but I advise you to put a remark for a non-smoking room if you prefer not to have a smell of cigarettes. We had a little problem with the bath, but it was fix right after I informed the staff. Good breakfast, the same every day. Unfortunately the a-la-carte menu restaurant hadn’t been opened yet and for a dinner is better to go out if you would like to try some local food. It is good to be aware that it is very chilly inside the hotel, as well as everywhere you go into closed areas – malls, taxis, museums, etc. One thing I didn’t like is the concierge will not call a taxi for you, but will a arrange only a limousine service for a triple price with the excuse you have to wait too long for a taxi. I advise you to go out from the hotel at the boulevard and not more than 5 mins waiting time a taxi (or a regular car) will stop. Normally the driver will try to bargain on price, but you can decrease the proposed rate twice or insist on meter charge. The location is good in the old part of the city, only 20-25 mins walking distance from the famous Souq Waqif. You can reach the modern part of the city by taxi, which takes you aprox. 15mins. The city beach costs 100 qatari rials and it is not allowed for women wearing regular female swimsuit. There is a small beach in front of Sheraton hotel with access against 200 rials, but I’m not sure about the female dress code. The hotel is situated in modern part and it is known as one of the few places in Doha where alcohol is served. Nowhere, even in the high level restaurants you can’t order even a beer. In the Concorde as well.

Room Tip: ask for a non-smoking room
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank travellerinv

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. It is only through guests such as your good self where we find the opportunity to improve our product & services.

We are in the process of reviewing all the concern points you have mention above to serve you & facilitate better next time.

With regarding the restaurant kindly be advised that we provide both buffet and a-la-carte menu in Olives restaurant for the convenience and choices of the guest and we are will be opening our Italian restaurant in November 2012.

In Doha taxis are very limited & it is a hassle as it takes at least one 1 hour to reach up on request to avoid the situation we propose the guest for a limo transportation for their convenience.

I personally look forward to welcoming you back soon & have the opportunity to serve you better.

Best regards

Reviewed 22 October 2012

New hotel with great service and staff
I visited the hotel for the third time now, and it is still as good as I visited it the first time.
Breakfast buffet is really good
Staff are very welcoming and tried to help in any possible way

2  Thank Laith K

Dear Guest,

I was very pleased to read your favorable comments and impressions about the hotel; they have been relayed to all concerned team members which gave more eagerness of continuing to make guest happy.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Concorde Hotel is a very decent hotel for biz. travelers like me.
Breakfast is nice. Internet speed is good and don't bother you
with charges for every devices. For me this is important !
You can also use internet in the lobby after the check-out.
Front office is kind.
It is not the most luxurious hotel however it is as good as you
can get for my budget.
As the other hotels in Doha, rates fluctuate depending on the
day, so plan your trip well, so there is no need to extend with
higher rates in our last staying days.
It might be a bit away from what your interests are, however
it is a few kilos from the Waqif Souk and Islamic Museum, and
Islamic cultural center.

2  Thank daehyok s
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at our hotel.

We are so delighted that you had comfortable stay.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.