Concorde Hotel Doha
Hilton Doha(Doha)
US$178
US$142
  • Beachfront
All reviewsolive restaurantqatar airwaysclose to the airportnice hoteldry hotelroom servicerooms are largebetween flightsnice staybusiness tripswimming poolbreakfast buffetshort staymini barspecial thankseunicesouq
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Was on transit at Doha for more than 8 hours. Check in to the hotel was smooth. The room is large and accommodating. Dining is great and variety of foods. The only problem I guess is the unhelpfulness of the reception. There seems like "air of ignorance or arrogant" in term of service.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. It is only through guests such as your good self where we find the opportunity to improve our product & services.

Your comments have been shared with all our reception team & we are also re training our staff.

I personally look forward to welcoming you back soon & have the opportunity to serve you better.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I chose this hotel because it was a decent price and included breakfast and wi-fi. It is near the airport but not much else. You need to taxi to get anywhere interesting, the hotel has a car service but its almost double the cost of a taxi. The breakfast is ok, although the chef is never around to make eggs, which is a little annoying. The fitness room is nice and they have a jacuzzi and steam room as well as offering massages. The rooms are large and comfortable but the walls are think and my first night all I could hear was the TV in the next room. Also the bathrobes could be replaced, mine beaten up and small. Again for the price a nice place but to really enjoy Doha it is worth spending a little extra to be West Bay.

Room Tip: Not sure, rooms seemed the same.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your precious time to write comment on your recent stay at our hotel.

Your comments are valuable to us as it allows us the opportunity to improve our product & services, we are in the process of reviewing all the concern points you have mention.

In Doha, taxis are very limited & it is a hassle as it takes at least one 1 hour to reach up on request to avoid the situation we propose the guest for a limo transportation for their convenience.

Best regards

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Really nice rooms but the staff is really really bad. One of the staff guy came into my room, and said, oh sorry i thought it was vacant :D. Its near Airport that's the good part but not too close to the main city or the tourist places. The food is also not so nice compared to other places.

Room Tip: staff/reception needs more training and manners
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback.

I must sincerely apologize for such total inconvenience. I hope this is not creating a permanent impression about quality of service we provide to our guests. Please accept our sincere apology!
Our staffs are being trained on such scenarios.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon & have the opportunity to share improvements.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Its a nice hotel near airport. The rooms are large and so are the bathrooms with separate shower and tub. Free wifi in all rooms. Flat, but smaller size TV's. They have a restaurant on the ground floor. Decent food and selection aimed more towards local taste. However, I didn't find one good desert to eat in a buffet although it appeared tempting. Overall, good service.

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear valued guest,

We have already revised our desert menu adding more varieties.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 April 2013

First time I stayed in this hotel where w e conducted a meeting for a group of 15 customers. The meeting facility and room was spacious and ckean and meeting facilities are good. The buffet dinner was good but not the best but with the cost it is quite good value.My only disappointment was the fact that during lunch only one out of two restaurant is open ( "Olive" International restaurant & Italian restaurant). Also to my surprise, grilled sirloin or ribeye steak, although listed in the menu is not always available ( maybe it was not my lucky day ) as I found when I ordered it. There are not too many meal choices in their menu if you decide to order ala carte. I was impressed though with the restaurant manager and staff who do recognize when a customer is disappointed and reacted well by providing me imediately withy some appetizers to tone down my disappointment. Otherwise the service in the restaurant and the hotel reservation staff was good.

Room Tip: The views in the room is not so good since the hotel location is not really good. Try to get a room with a viw to the pool at least.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. Yes, we had shortage of some items in our menu & now all items are available. Please also note that we have introduced lots of activities in our Food & Beverage facilities including business lunch, Friday brunch.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon & have the opportunity to share the improvements you highlighted.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly for your future visits.

Sincerely yours,