“Nice business hotel”

Ranked #27 of 135 Hotels in Doha
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Nice business hotel”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Was in Concorde for 2 nights. Sleep quality was good. Breakfast was not bad - but not very good either - i felt options were too little.
The pool was closed, so couldn't access. The service was quick and efficient. There was a customer before me who was taking too much time on the phone so the lady behind the desk made me comfortable in the lounge and had the forms to be filled up bought there. Overall - nice place to stay and repeatable too. Since it was my first time in Doha, cannot comment on the location.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Ram111
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I am extremely delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Concorde Doha. Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We note your constructive comment about limited options in breakfast and we are in process of improving it.

Thank you for recommending Concorde Doha. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you again.

Mashhour Al Refai

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The location is very convenient as it is close to the airport. Airport pick up is also available upon request. The room is large and clean. Staff is very helpful. I came in at 1 O'clock in the morning. Still they were very effective and friendly.
My only problem is with the drainage but they fixed the problem right away when I informed. Overall very pleasant stay at Concorde, Doha.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank pingthekop
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your review following your recent stay at Concorde Doha.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction.

We look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Doha.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

I came to DOHA because it was on my bucket list for the places to see . To figure out how they got the 2022 World Cup . I ended up hotwiring for this room due to the sheraton closing due to renovations . I thought by selecting a 5 star hotel I could fill comfortable about staying here . When I got to the hotel from the beginning it just didn't have that 5 star hotel feeling . At first when I got to the hotel I just dropped my stuff off and went on to discover Doha . When I came back to the hotel to unwind and relax this when I discovered how crappy this hotel was . There was stains in the bed , ripped up towels in the rooms , the shower floor was all scratched up , and the outside windows were just super dirty like they have never been cleaned before . Also the neighbourhood of the hotel is super suspicious also . At night it is kind of scary walking around trying to find a supermarket or anything like that . I ended up leaving the hotel after I gave the front desk an ear full . This hotel should be a 1 or 2 star not a 5 star !

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Balin A
Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

I am very sorry to hear of your less than ideal experience at the hotel during your stay with us. I have gone through your review and wish to thank you for your candid feedback.

We have carefully reviewed all information you have kindly provide us, and we deeply apologize for having come short of meeting some of your expectations.

We note your constructive comments which we are in process of improving.

Thank you once again for taking the time to write your review, and hope you will give us another chance in the future to welcome you back to convince you of our service.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Concorde is hotel i always come back. I tried other hotels of same category in Doha, but didn't found better. Its nice clean hotel with friendly stuff.
On other hand wireless internet is not constantly stable, also stuff serving breakfast is not professional. You'll always try to catch somebody to search for basic things like tea spoon.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank otapka
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience, and for making Concorde Doha your first choice.

Your constructive comment about the service and the consistency of Wireless internet has been noted and addressed with our team accordingly to ensure it is improved.

Once again, I thank you for your feedback and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I stayed one night and received a room upgrade on check-in. Staff were friendly efficient and helpful. The suite was spacious, clean and of high standard. Breakfast was very good quality. No complaints at all, very happy with my stay and would choose in again. Also very convenient for the airport.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank AidanOMorgadh
Dear Valued Guest,

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective.

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Tried the Friday brunch at Olives Restaurant. . Excellent service, lots of varities, play area for children, nice design and decorations. Sweets section is lovely and unlimited juices..and at last great price.. Entertainer vouchers accepted even for Friday brunch.. compared to other hotel restaurants in Doha, its very good..

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank Sherif E
Dear valued Guest,

I am thrilled to read your review and to know that you have enjoyed your brunch at our Olives Restaurant. Thank you for your kind words describing the richness an food variety of our Friday Bunch.

I have shared your comment with the team and they are all extremely happy to know that the efforts to make your experience memorable were successful.

Once again, I thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.

Doha, Qatar
Reviewed 4 March 2014

All services was very good , the staff treated us very nice specially at the reception. Prakaj , the receptionist, was very helpfull and very polite. A special thank you for him but also for all concorde team. Signed , Gabriela

• Stayed February 2014
8 Thank mamycg
Dear Valued Guest,

I have shared your comments with Pankaj and the rest of the team and they all thank you for your kind words. Our aim is to provide each of our guests with a memorable and comfortable stay.

We are very much looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.