Concorde Hotel Doha
  • Room Service
Good 3.5/5
    Average 3/5
    Great 4.5/5
    All reviewsolive restaurantqatar airwaysclose to the airportnice hoteldry hotelroom servicerooms are largebetween flightsnice staybusiness tripshort staymini barswimming poolbreakfast buffetspecial thankseunicesouq
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

I was there only for one night. The hotel mini bus picked me from the airport. The reception staff were very helpful, they even lent me an adaptor to plug my computer, as plugs in Doha are different from mine. The room was huge and very clean.

• Stayed: June 2014
    10  Thank Earlybirdies
    Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at Concorde Doha.

I am very pleased to hear of your enjoyable stay highlighting the friendless of our team members and the comfort of our facilities; it is always our main priority to provide our guests with a memorable experience.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay, no alcohol or disturbance, family environment, very helpful staff, restaurants are Ok, a bit disturbed with the front parking as I had to wash my car everyday due to dust, the hotel is close to Souq waqif, overall recommended place to stay....

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
    16  Thank AlHomadi

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your experience following your recent stay at Concorde Doha.

I am delighted you have enjoyed our service and facilities; we apologize for disturbance caused by the parking status which we are in process of improving.

Thank you once again and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was our first trip to Doha and we could not have had a better experience - in large part due to the Concorde and its staff. The rooms are beautifully renovated, the gym is updated and comfortable with top of the line equipment. The team of people were friendly and generous with their time, including connecting us with a driver for the entirety of the trip - who was well-priced, knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
    16  Thank Marisa B

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. I am very happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Concorde Doha. We take pride in providing our guests with the most memorable experience with our strongest assets, our team.

We all thank you for your kind words and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed there for my first business trip in Doha. The hotel is located in good business area and close to the airport.

The room was spacious and clean. There wasn't enough hangers and no iron airy and iron table however I request from the housekeeping and in 5 minutes they send everything to my room.

Breakfast was good. Free Wi-Fi was very good option.

I had a small issue with my arrival transfer however the Duty Manager and the Front Office team acted very professionally and fixed everything.

Room Tip: Rooms with front view!
    • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
    6  Thank Mohi_Khater

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Concorde Doha.

I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay and our service and facilities were up to your expectations, your constructive comments about hangers and transportation has been noted and directed to concern departments.

We look forward to welcome you back to Concorde Doha.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights, very simple but nice and friendly environment, staff are welcoming and attentive, large wooden floor rooms, very clean fitness center, in general it was a great choice and will for sure use it again for our next trip to Doha.

Room Tip: Pool view rooms are quiet
    • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
    17  Thank Hassan I
    Mashhour A, General Manager at Concorde Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us at Concorde Doha.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective.

We look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Doha.