“Amazing sushi rolls...”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Restaurant

Blue Restaurant
Ranked #188 of 849 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Description: CREATIVE CASUAL CUISINES FROM DIFFERENT CONTINENTS Inspired by the beautiful blue of the earth this restaurant offers a menu filled with global gastronomic delights from Western steaks to Oriental Sushi. It offers indoor dining in modern and contemporary surroundings, or for more casual dining, a spacious lounge terrace area with spectacular views across Aspire Park. Wherever you choose to dine you can enjoy an array of delicious dishes prepared by a host of chefs from around the world.
“Amazing sushi rolls...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Was my first time to try this place and no doubt that the award i see was proven..they really have the best sushi in town.presentation,very good flavor of maki..and a very nice service..i.will be recommending this restaurant to all my friend and to everyone whos looking for extra ordinary maki..i do suggest this place.. I will be vack again soon.. Good work for the rest of your team.. :-) :-) :-)

Grand_Heritage_Doha, Manager at Blue Restaurant, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Dear Mariah G,

Thank you for taking time writing an inspiring review of Blue restaurant. We are thrilled to know that we have proven to you that we have the best sushi in town.

I have shared them all to my colleagues and they are grateful as these words fuel their energy. We look forward to welcome you again on your next visit to Blue at Grand Heritage Doha.

Director of Food & Beverage

• Arabic first
Doha, Qatar, Middle East
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What this fantastic restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Ooooooooooh I cant discrib this fantastic day which I spent it in blue restaurant especially kareem and fatima very kind and friendly and the food was fantastic and over my expectations and they made to me some juices offfff its fantastic I really want to go to this restaurant again

• Visited July 2014
Grand_Heritage_Doha, Manager at Blue Restaurant, responded to this review, 20 July 2014
Dear Sa3dany,

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience with us was to your liking. I have passed on your words of praise to our team and they were truly thankful and grateful for your comments.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Doha
“Overpriced and bad service ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a place to have sushi and steak and this is where trip advisor brought us. First impression when we entered was that there is something about this place that makes it feel cheap. Something about it makes it ghetto like. Anywho, after we sat and started looking at the menu the waitress came. We asked her for drinks and more time to look at the menu and that made her really confused for some reason. The food came and guess what, the didnt bring us any plates. The guys in suits keep ignoring us and our waitress disappeared. The sushi wasnt that good, the steak was undercooked, the prices are too high. I wouldnt come here again and wont be recommending this place. Sorry for the long story.

3 Thank Saoud30000
Grand_Heritage_Doha, Manager at Blue Restaurant, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Dear Saoud30000,

We really appreciate your constructive feedback pertaining to your experience at our Blue restaurant and we sincerely apologize for that. Rest assured my team and I am committed on improving the products and level of service of the outlet.

Again, thank you for sharing your valuable time and hope you will allow us to regain your trust on your next visit.

London, United Kingdom
“Dinner on a Friday evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good choices of food and the quality was brilliant. Waiters and waitresses were very friendly and helpful. Good experience for family dinner especially with a young kid.

Visited May 2014
Grand_Heritage_Doha, Manager at Blue Restaurant, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Rose Ting,

Thank you for such a favorable review, it is truly appreciated. I am delighted that our team managed to make your experience an excellent one.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Doha, Qatar
“Best Sushi ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had my lunch booking in Blue o the 28th of May,2014 during my stay in Grand Heritage .I can undoubtedly say that they serve the most amazing Sushi and Steak at this place.Their service is so warm and welcoming.The view from this restaurant is breath-taking and they also serve some of the most amazing mocktails in Qatar.This restaurant is definitely a must go for all foodies who appreciate delicious food,good service and a scintillating view all together,An amazing experience for me and my family.

• Visited May 2014
Dear hsharma_0703,

Dear Rose Ting,

It’s a wonderful motivation for the whole team to receive such praise and recognition.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

Sincerely yours,