InterContinental Doha
US$119
US$113
Ramada Encore Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$239
US$296
US$61
Priceline
Copthorne Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$70
Priceline
1,084 results
All reviewscoral restaurantbelgian cafegreek restaurantfish marketmykonos restaurantthe club loungeprivate beachnew wingpool areabuilding worklarge poolsea viewbuilding sitemain restaurantexcellent hotelthe pearlduty manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful Hotel! Every time I stay here, there is a marked improvement.The staff are probably the best in Qatar! From the time you arrive until you leave they cannot do more for you. The rooms are gorgeous and well appointed, spotlessly clean and well maintained.The only downside is Food and beverage. Please, please, please do something about it. The restaurant is nice( not sure about the thing hanging from the ceiling at the entrance) but the menu leaves a lot to be desired. I met the most arrogant person who I was told afterwards was the Food and Beverage Manager. I now understand why this beautiful hotel is not in the top 10! Improve your Menu's get someone who understands Food and Beverage and this Hotel will definitely be in the top 10.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
ICDOHA, General Manager at InterContinental Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for another 5-star review! We know that discerning travelers like yourself have a myriad of choices when it comes to hotels, and we truly appreciate being your hotel of choice. We are very sorry that our service level fell below your expectations. We would welcome additional information so that we can continue to improve our service level in Food and Beverage. We look forward the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Loves this hotel it has an amazing beach great food and generally good food, with the exception of check in where Ibrahim was rude and obnoxious. Otherwise it was ideal for my business in Doha and I also really enjoyed the beach

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the food and the beach. We are sorry to hear about your check-in experience from one of our team member. We welcome you to contact us through private message so we'll know more about your experience with our team and for us to know how we can improve in the future. We appreciate your taking time to post a review, and look forward to your next stay with us!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I am leaving today this hotel and my family and myself miss it already.
We had an absolutely fabulous stay, the best we have found so far in the Middle East.

We have 3 kids and they managed to offer us a room at a "family price" witch met perfectly our need! ( we normally stay in the room only to sleep and don't mind to be a bit tight).

Breakfast is delicious with plenty of choice and never the same ( the fruit sushi it's something to try!)

You always get complimentary water in the room and it's really a bonus for a 5 stars.

Reservation was smooth and efficient (thanks Mavic) receptionists are always friendly and helpful, free shuttle bus to the main spot of the city (airport, souk, mall and MIA museum)

The only think I would add to make the service really perfect is making complimentary use o kayaks at the beach and a bit more activity for the kids during the day.
It's a very popular hotel with families and adding some 2/3 staff to entertain kids during the day (from 10 till 16) would be increase their popularity even more...

I am looking forward again to come back in a few years being sure that they will be helpful even with my boys getting older.

Next time I want I see this hotel in the top 10 of Doha because it really deserves it! Keep it up guys!

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank majolika_be

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your rave review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the InterContinental Doha from the reservations to your check-in to your breakfast and to our very friendly staff. It is so rewarding that our efforts are recognized by our guests like you. We have forwarded your commendation to Mavic and thank her for the excellent job she has done during your reservations. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Stayed here for two nights at the end of October. Because I am a member of the Ihg rewards club, I thought I would book here. Well I was not disappointed. I booked a club room for my daughter and I and it was absolutely fabulous. It was clean, beds comfortable and had all the amenities one needs. The turn down service was excellent giving us extra water etc. The lounge was also amazing. We had afternoon tea and evening snacks. The service there again impeccable. We also went to the pool/ beach for a swim, again a wonderful experience. The facilities are awesome. I have given it 5 stars as it is well worth visiting this place. I liked it so much that when my husband and I return in April we have booked 8 nights here. There are many luxurious hotels in Doha and this one is far at the top and deserves to be even highe up the ranking.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
ICDOHA, General Manager at InterContinental Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear CHrisCooper,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your kind review. I was delighted to note that you found the service my colleagues provided impeccable, I will be sure to share this feedback with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in April and should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

InterContinental Doha

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Could not think of a better place to stay in Doha. Modern with very good facilities with good city location. Slow wifi in the room. Things are a bit pricey but thats' Qatar. High floor rooms have excellent views.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear jeansarecool,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your kind review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay and found the hotel conveniently located. We're sorry to know about the slow internet in the room. We'll surely consider your comments to further improve and I have forwarded your concern to our Systems and Technology Director.

I hope on your next visit to Doha that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

Kind regards,