Movenpick Hotel Doha
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsmuseum of islamic artcorniche roadclose to the airportbusiness tripnice hoteljazz barexcellent servicepleasant staysouq waqifconvenient locationrooms are largewest bayshort stayhealth clubroom serviceexcellent staysea view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

It's a very simple hotel no more expensive and very close to the Souqe, a very special place in DOHA - QATAR
Very important free to use the wi'fi..the phone call without skype or Facebook cost 6€ min. It's possible to drink beer and eat until 2 o'clock on a very special room full of foreign people

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Mövenpick D, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Mr. Vincenzo,

I have received your feedback and i thank you so much for the same.

It is your feedback that helps us to improve our operation, you are a patron and your business is important to us.

Do let me know in case i can be of any further assistance to you in future.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

I strongly recommend this wonderful hotel. The rooms are peaceful perfection and you will feel as if you are safely tucked inside a cozy oasis of calm. Also, it is easy to walk to the Souk, the Museum of Islamic Art, along the Corniche, from here. Hotels with good walking possibilities are not so common in Doha so select this one and you will be happy - cross-walk signals too. Also the restaurant serves the best scrambled eggs ever. I ordered them ala carte, not being fond of those gigantic buffets so common these days, along with some freshly made farmer's bread - perfect.
And the thick towels are even better than the ones at the Four Seasons, which is more expensive.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Mövenpick D, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Ms. Naomi,

Greetings from Movenpick Hotel Doha

I have received your feedback and I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the highest levels of service and a positive experience.

I thank you so much for your feedback and you are indeed a patron and your business is important to us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back and do let me know in case I can be of any further assistance to you in future.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

I visited this hotel whilst I waited for my client to finish her business meetings and used it as a base for the day. I reception area is clean an airy and served coffee and refreshments throughout the day. The restaurant provided excellent lunchtime service. The tenderloin of beef was easily the best I have ever had, and was prepared and served excellently. The staff were very friendly and attentive throughout my stay and my only regret was not being able to stay here longer.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Mr. David,

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Such a great experience!
We had the privilege of early check in and late check with no charge.
Joanna from the reception was very friendly and helpful and she made our stay memorable.
The room was spacious for two person, clean and tidy, the linen smelled fresh and bath was clean. The view was ok but you cannot see that much from the third floor.
All staff were smiling and providing fast service.
The hotel is near to Souq Waqif and The Museum of Islamic Art
The down part is that we had to carry our own bags up to the room.The swimming pool was not heated so we didn't use it and the bar was small and not appealing.
But all in all, it was a nice experience and highly recommendable to travelers who are looking for a descent hotel within the budget and I would highly recommend Moevenpick to my friends in the future.

Room Tip: Non-Smoking rooms smells fresh and 100% smoke free If you would like a higher floor you have to go with smoking option.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. Moutaz,

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Forget what the downstairs bar is called but it in terms of décor and ambiance it isn't the greates although it has a big screen and every now and again it has some decent musicians (if you can see them for the columns. More memorably however the price for beer is comfortably the most I ever paid in Doha.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Mövenpick D, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Guest,

I have received your feedback and i thank you so much for the same.

Do let me know in case i can be of any further assistance to you in future.