“Great steak at a price”
Review of JW's Steakhouse

JW's Steakhouse
Ranked #71 of 921 Restaurants in Doha
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Experience the exclusive atmosphere of JW's Steakhouse, one of the best restaurants in Doha, Qatar, serving Prime-grade USDA Certified Angus Beef. Open daily, we offer guests a truly memorable experience full of mouth-watering flavor in every bite.
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I will make it a simple review
Pros:
*Wonderful steaks. One of the best i have had.
*Great staff. Smiling, helpful. Fast service.
* Lovely decoration.

Cons
* 70 USD for a steak, seriously?
* Loud live music.

Conclusion: I do not think i will go there again unless they adjust their prices.I know that someone from the management will try to explain me that their prices are comparable with other steakhouses and every good thing comes at a price etc. Please save it. It is not that i have been to a steakhouse first time here. It was delicious but i doubt it was really worth it.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

One of, if not the best, steak I ever had was from this restaurant. The service was very good. Definitely would return if I am in Doha again.

DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear jaseze,

Warm greetings from Doha Marriott. Thank you for sharing your short but sweet review with us, I am happy to acknowledge that the food and service have fulfilled your expectations.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to eat at JW’s Steakhouse again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

As Americans we love a great steak and we have been to several places in Doha looking for said steak. Well look no further, the JW is the best in town. The food and drinks were excellent and the ambiance was great as well. My only two complaints are that the singer was a little loud and my husband's double bourbon looked like a single. Other than that it was great. I look forward to going again....and again and again.

DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear SandyTraveler2013,

Warm greetings from Doha Marriott. Thank you for writing your recent review about your experience at our JW’s Steakhouse! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your time in our restaurant as we strive to provide the best service to each of our guests that joins us. I will also pass on your comments to our Food and Beverage team.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Came here last Sunday, booked before we left the uk on the strength of other reviews. Not disappointed, fabulous meal in nice surroundings, great company and good wine flowing. Hope to fit in again before we leave!

DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear Gazandjan,

Warm greetings from Doha Marriott. Thank you for taking the time to write to us about your recent experience in our restaurant. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed the atmosphere and the menu that we offer in JW’s Steakhouse.

We hope that you had a chance to come back and hope to welcome you again during your next stay with us!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

US$70 for a fairly average steak - not really the best way to entice diners into a poorly lit restuarant

DohaMarriottHotel, General Manager at JW's Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Collec2r,

Greetings from Doha Marriott. Thank you for your comment, we can empathize with you regarding the prices, however our prices are reflective of the rates that are seen in the market and we prioritize to provide the best service and offer nice promotions to satisfy all of our guests.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.