“Great dining experience” 4 of 5 bubbles

Trader Vic's
Ranked #42 of 829 Restaurants in Doha
Price range: US$30 - US$100
Cuisines: Bar, International, Asian, Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: View, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Brunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Perth, Australia
“Great dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Really good service, food and atmosphere with friendly and attentive staff, nothing was too much trouble. Maitais were fantastic, one the best places to go in Doha.

JohnAllan_TV, Manager at Trader Vic's, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Dave H

Thank you very much for the valuable and kind feedback which I have shared with my team. I am very delighted to hear that you enjoyed our services and atmosphere. On behalf f the whole team I would like to welcome you back in our Trader Vic’s restaurant.

Kind Regards,

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bucaramanga, Colombia
“One smoked place to reject in Doha”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

It's a shame the only place free of smoke in Doha now allows smokers inside the place. it should continue with the smoker place outside coz we don't need to get sick just having fun

• 2 of 5 bubbles
JohnAllan_TV, Manager at Trader Vic's, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Nelcy P

Thank you for your valuable feedback and please be assured that your concerns will be addressed. We hope to welcome you back soon to a different environment.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Lacking a bit in Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

A group of four girlfriends went to Trader Vic's for dinner and dancing. We made a reservation and were promptly seated when we arrived. From there, getting the attention of the wait staff was a bit difficult as they were incredibly busy. They could have used a couple of more waiters for sure. Once we could get someone at our table, we were served pleasantly. Our food was very good and the prices were right. The Cuban band that was playing was excellent and we really enjoyed dining and dancing though some of the unwanted advances by a little over zealous males looking for a date was a bit much. If you want to just go and have a good time, the drinks are well made and they did not skimp on the alcohol in them.

JohnAllan_TV, Manager at Trader Vic's, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Hoagy74

Thank you very much for your kind and valuable feedback which I have shared with my team. I am very delighted to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and your dining experience and as for the services feedback please be advised that we will utilize it in order to improve our guest’s satisfaction.

On behalf of the Trader Vic’s team I would like to welcome you back again in our restaurant.

Trader Vic’s manager
Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
“Average restaurant although food is not bad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

This was the 4th time that I came to this reataurant very conveniently located next to the Hilton hotel. The food was as good as you can expect for the reasonable prices and the ambiance is very nice. I have to agree with some other comments that the service is not optimal as the male service gives a lot of attention to the female customers and are not very attentive to others.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
JohnAllan_TV, Manager at Trader Vic's, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Dear JLOHolland

I would like to thank you for your valuable feedback and am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. As for the services feedback I do apologize as we were not able to meet your expectations and I would like to advise you that we will utilize the comment to improve the Guest satisfaction. On behalf of the Trader Vic’s team I would like to welcome you back soon in our restaurant.

Kind Regards,
Trader Vic’s manager
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Ignored by staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

The food here is good and also the location and setting is nice. My only issue was on a few occasions during my meal a staff member was ignoring me when I was asking for another drink. Very rude.

JohnAllan_TV, Manager at Trader Vic's, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Andy M,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere, location & food. In regard to your concerns regarding our Guest Service please be assured that we will utilize your comments in order to improve our service & Guest Satisfaction.