“I am really happy when I stay here in St Regis Doha.”

Sarab Tea Lounge St Regis
Ranked #2 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Doha
Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Doha, Qatar
“I am really happy when I stay here in St Regis Doha.”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I like to come here for coffee every day because i have peace and i can really relax. When i have some business with some clients, i am inviting them to come here because i have good atmosphere. I like Jovana, Stanko, Jojo, Alexandra, Kany, Janny, Glenn, Abi, Maut. They are really my friends. I also like people from Vintage bar Aj, Pinto, Cristopher...Very nice and friendly people.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank ALI A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Arabic first
“Good in general”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Tea and coffee selections are huge. Nice and private setting. Very good for meeting friends. Excellent services. Lighting is so dim.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank wh0208674
Istanbul, Turkey
“Slow Service”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

The chocolate fondant was premade unlike other places I've been to, my server told me. The blonde Serbian manager, super rude and not friendly at all.

Visited March 2013
4 Thank Zarah M
DiningExperienceTeam, Sarab Lounge Manager at Sarab Tea Lounge St Regis, responded to this review, 6 May 2013
Please accept our apologies for not offering an experience in line with what you can expect from The St. Regis Doha. Could you please send a private message allowing me to contact you to further discuss your comments?
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Casual Dining”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Lovely Tea Lounge, staff are amazing, snack menu has plenty to choose from. Afternoon tea great too. A special thanks to Abigail who is a lovely girl.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Sportygirl1959
“Bad experience”
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

We had dinner there last Thursday , the service is very bad , it took ages to serve us or to bring the order, some items are not available , like grilled shrimps then after asking again they could serve us with that option but instead of 60 QR we paid 150QR, few meters they served seafood buffet for 225 QR including soft drinks !!!!!
& it was not tasty at all. the othe orders where same bad quality. The caffe lates were cold.

1 Thank qhusam