“Love the place!”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Sarab lounge is the best place in Doha to enjoy your afternoon with cup of coffee or tea. Atmosphere is relaxing, staff is very friendly and professional. I will definitely come back again!

1  Thank Baltazar2014
There are newer reviews for Sarab Tea Lounge St Regis

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Very quite and comfertable place for meetings. They have smooking and non smoking areas along with outdoor. The service is great, staff are very friendly, they got my 100% mark!!!

1  Thank notsohappyDenver
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I like to come here for coffee every day because i have peace and i can really relax. When i have some business with some clients, i am inviting them to come here because i have good atmosphere. I like Jovana, Stanko, Jojo, Alexandra, Kany, Janny, Glenn, Abi, Maut. They are really my friends. I also like people from Vintage bar Aj, Pinto, Cristopher...Very nice and friendly people.

3  Thank ALI A
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Tea and coffee selections are huge. Nice and private setting. Very good for meeting friends. Excellent services. Lighting is so dim.

2  Thank wh0208674
Reviewed 25 April 2013

The chocolate fondant was premade unlike other places I've been to, my server told me. The blonde Serbian manager, super rude and not friendly at all.

4  Thank Zarah M
DiningExperienceTeam, Sarab Lounge Manager at Sarab Tea Lounge St Regis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2013

Please accept our apologies for not offering an experience in line with what you can expect from The St. Regis Doha. Could you please send a private message allowing me to contact you to further discuss your comments?