“Have used Amari, Doha extensively for our new employees” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Amari Doha Qatar
Ranked #16 of 141 Hotels in Doha
Doha, Qatar
“Have used Amari, Doha extensively for our new employees”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Have been associated with Amari, Doha over the last couple of months regularly and have used their services for putting our new employees up for initial period.

Very good service, excellent facilities and have not once got any complaint from our staff staying at this hotel.

Would recommend this to anyone traveling to Doha on business or for pleasure. It is an affordable hotel with excellent service and quality.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Ummer F, Manager at Amari Doha Qatar, responded to this review, 7 September 2014
Dear J_Bad7,

It’s indeed great to read your inspiring review of our hotel and thank you very much for sharing with others here on trip advisor.

We are delighted to hear that all your guests are pleased with the quality of the hotel and its services.

Thank you once again for choosing Amari Doha as your preferred hotel and look forward to hosting you and your guests again in the future.

Amari Doha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

I travelled solo to Doha, Qatar to meet my husband who has been stating in this hotel for 7 weeks now. (these are my comments, not his).
Upon My arrival the staff knew who I was and my name.
I provided my passport copy and went upstairs to meet my husband.
My interactions with all the staff were friendly, professional and genuine.
the rooms are fitted out well and cleaned well. Great size shower and bathroom.
It has all the amenities and free wi fi.
It was Ramadan when I arrived so the breakfast was moved to a different part of the hotel and reduced in size. I was able to have the full breakfast once Ramadan finished, which was very enjoyable. Good selection of foods and fresh eggs made to order.
There is a roof top pool and spa. There is a gym that looked well fitted out(I didn't use).
There is also "breeze spa" providing all the treatments. I had a massage from "Beeb" and a facial from "Maria " which was fantastic.
The hotel is located about 20 mins from the new airport.
It is opposite the Doha metro work site, but noise isn't a issue.
I used a lot of taxis and they all knew where the hotel was located.
We had dinner from the menu one night and it was great.- no alcohol is available.
Overall is was a great experience and I will not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Sanjulbri,

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay in Doha and also for taking your time to share your experience with others here on Trip Advisor. It is indeed our pleasure to have you and your husband as our guests.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the services and features of the hotel. It's truly rewarding to receive such comments. We will always strive hard to provide our guests the highest standard of services and facilities.

Thank you once again for choosing Amari Doha and we look forward to welcoming you & your family back in near future.
Regards

Orange, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel was very nice and had a huge daily breakfast buffet. The restaurants featured some great Thai dishes as it is part of a very nice Thai hotel chain, the Amari Hotels. The room was very clean and the architecture and decorating was great. I loved the layout of the room. It was very clean and nicely decorated. The staff were all extremely friendly. There were other places within walking distance to eat and also had a market for drinks and snacks right around building from front exit to the left. I enjoyed the Hop and Hop Off tour which stopped by hotel to pick me up to begin my tour.

Room Tip: Small neighborhood market with cold drinks, and snacks right outside entrance around building to the...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Dear Huaso,

Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest.

We are pleased to hear that your stay with us was a comfortable one and also glad to know that you enjoyed the services and features of the hotel.

Thank you once again for choosing Amari Doha and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I stayed four nights after a choosing a terrible hotel for my first two nights in Doha...what a pleasant experience! The hotel is very nice and clean, the staff was great and the food (breakfast and room service) was really good. There was a lot of construction outside but it didn't interfere too much with my stay. The pool was also under construction during my stay :( but the gym and the spa facilities were excellent. They had a special on a 4 hr package during Ramadan at the spa and Maria did an excellent job during my treatment. If I ever come back to Qatar this is definitely a top choice!

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor...after construction the view will be great!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank ECR306
Dear ECR306,

It’s great to read your flourishing review of our hotel and thank you very much for your kind feedback.

We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed the recent stay with us and pleased with entire aspects of the hotel.

We appreciate your comments on our spa therapist, Maria and your inspiring feedback will be relayed to her and certainly, she will be happy to hear such encouraging words.

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was in Doha on business and have nothing to complain about the hotel, room or staff. In fact, the staff were courteous and professional, as I asked to be moved, twice, due to the 24/7 construction works which were ongoing outside (the hotel is next to the new 'Downtown Doha', which is a massive new development.

My only complaint is in-fact nothing to do with the hotel per say, but to do with the constant construction traffic and operations which negated completely any sleep on my 2 nights in residence (I moved hotel on the 3rd day). I would suggest these construction works shall be ongoing for sometime to come.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Robert B
Dear Robert B,

Thank you for giving us your stay feedback and please accept our sincerest apologies for the disappointment you have experienced.

Although we are very much appreciative of your positive comments about our hotel and its facilities, we feel that the construction in-front of the hotel bothered during your stay.

Corinth, Greece
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

We stayed in Amari for quite some time due to business reasons. The hotel is very nice and clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful! Breakfast is good with a great variety. The only drawback is the construction site just across the road, due to the noise and the dust. If the room I faces the construction, it may be a bit noisy for those who want absolute piece and quiet to sleep. We didn't mind much, as the windows are double glass. The mattress and pillows are good, unlike many other hotels we have stayed in.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank xpistinaki
Dear Xpistinaki,

Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Stayed here in May for 3 nights on a business trip. Very close to the center and airport which was very important to me as Doha traffic is a nightmare! The hotel itself is lovely, very well decorated and got a very modern feel to it. The room I stayed was huge and had an excellent shower room. I only ate the breakfast in this hotel but there was always lots on offer with a chef making fresh omelettes and pancakes. I will be visiting Doha quite a lot over the next 12 months and will definitely be using this hotel again!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Jamie S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the facilities and services of the hotel.

Thank you once again for choosing Amari Doha and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in not too distant future.