“A very nice place to stay.”

Zubarah Boutique Hotel
Ranked #30 of 140 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Warm welcome, friendly attentive staff and a nice atmosphere greet you in this very new small luxury hotel. Two excellent restaurants provide good quality food stylishly served. Very comfortable bedroom and excellent bathroom. The standard room is perfect for a business traveller a bit tight for a couple. A small but comfortable lobby is not conducive to a business meeting but a comfortable place to sit. Every one is trying hard to make you feel welcome which I hope they keep up if they become popular. A very nice place to stay and a good alternative to the mainstream chain.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank RichardPurley
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Zubarah Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Mr. Richard

We could not be happier that you loved your experience with us! I am thrilled that you had a great stay and enjoyed the services in our Hotel. Thank you for your review I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Doha. We are in line with all five star hotels in Qatar and we always try to offer the best services on the best value for our valuable guests.

Please do contact me if you require any assistance

omar@zubarah.com

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Swimming pool? Beach? Bars? Restaurants? You wont find them at the Zubarah but what you will find is a " functional " business hotel that very much fits the bill.
Located just off c ring rd in a residential/office environment, the hotel is quite striking from the outside but the treats lie within.
Excellent service from staff who are keen to make an impression in a new hotel ( thank you Chast and May - the friendly reception staff).
Tastefully decorated rooms with smart TV, delightful coffee maker, BEAUTIFUL bed, lovely toiletries, etc.
Excellent breakfast with the option to dine outside.
In room dining competitively priced( 40R Chicken Quesadilla dish) with taste to match.
Small but functional gym that i had full use to.
A beautiful restaurant on the top floor with wonderful outdoor dining and views across Doha( i forecast this will become a sought after place to eat )
The true test for Zubarah will come in the fullness of time and their ability to maintain the current high standards, but for your business stop over in Doha, dont hesitate to book the Zubarah.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank HutchinsonI
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Zubarah Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent visit to Zubarah Hotel. I am pleased to hear that May, Chast and the Front Office team were able to make your visit memorable.

I will extend your complements to the team on your behalf and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

In the last few years a number of good hotels have opened in Doha, but most of these are expensive and when you're only on business for a couple of days you just don't feel like paying top dollar for somewhere you're only sleeping and possibly having breakfast. Zubarah is new and it is, in my opinion, unique in Doha at this time because it's not expensive but it delivers a first class product: it's clean, it's tastefully decorated, it's comfortable, breakfast was not over the top but it was good, and, service is excellent (and let's face it service in the Gulf isn't as good as it used to be)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Muscat-Makora

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent visit to Zubarah Hotel

I have taken note of your comments in regards to the breakfast that you experienced in our Hotel, I have discussed the matter with the Executive Chef, where we can find ways of making the breakfast be more efficient for all our guest. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your time in bringing your feedback to our attention. We are committed to maintaining a superior 5 Star service to all our guests

Thank you once again, I look forward in welcoming you once again

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Wonderful stay at the Zubarah. The hotel has a classy modern arabic style and smells good. Mr. Omar the hotel manager knows how to pay attention to detail and make you feel special. In my opinion ...we in the United States could learn about customer service from the staff at the hotel. They are first class all the way. The staff and Mr. Omar is what made our stay so nice. Clean rooms..clean hotel...nice breakfast buffett. The hotel is only a year old so the cab drivers did not know always where the hotel was..just carry a hotel card with you with the hotel phone number on it and have the cab driver call the hotel...no problem. Thanks again Mr. Omar for such a wonderful stay!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms I am sure are wonderful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Patricia M
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Zubarah Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Mrs. Patricia

Thank you so much! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us here at Zubarah Hotel. I hope you travel to Doha again soon and be sure to let us know when you are coming so we can reserve your favorite room for you.

Warmest Regards

+97466665243

Reviewed 24 April 2014

This is hard to compete with and I've never seen such a good customer service. They know how important customer experience is and they are indulging guests. I am happy to find my perfect hotel in Qatar.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AYasli
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Zubarah Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Mr. Ayasli

Thank you for posting a review of your stay at Zubarah Hotel.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Zubarah Hotels & Resorts is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and we were able to exceed your expectations with exemplary service, excellent food, and super standards.
I very much hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you again for another stay at Zubarah Hotel very soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I stayed here for 1 night by myself. The hotel is new and well fitted out in a modern arabic style.

The hotel is a bit tricky to get to as it doesn't have a proper place to pull into and my taxi driver had some difficulty finding the hotel (even though I had a printed map with me).

I arrived quite late in the evening and check in was pleasant and straight forward (a rarity in the Middle East). My room was spacious and well presented. But...the first room overlooked the very busy road out the front and the noise was terrible despite the double glazed windows. I asked for a new room and luckily this was available and I moved immediately. The new room was much quieter (facing the back).

The bathrooms are lovely with great products, although my bath didnt' drain particularly well. The towels, linen and bed were fantastic.

The breakfast was of a good quality but I couldn't work out what time they opened and when I arrived they didn't seem ready despite it being after 7am. Once they got going it was fine. The breakfast selection isn't as extensive as some of the large chain hotels but was of a good quality. the staff were clearly still learning their roles and it felt a little awkward trying to get a cup of coffee and a cooked egg.

I would stay here again and it was conveniently close to the airport which was a key consideration for me.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room at the back of the hotel. The rooms overlooking the road are very noisy.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank AmeliainDubai

Dear Ms. Amelia

Thank you for the time to review our Hotel following your recent visit to Zubarah Hotel.
Your feedback is considered very valuable to our team and will allow us to ensure that we improve all aspects of our service in order to maintain the memorable experience Zubarah Hotels and Resorts is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits.
I have taken note of your comments in regards to a shortfall in the service as well as to the drain system in place in our Hotel. We are in the process of conducting refresher training to all our staff in regards to our timeliness of service in order to avoid an occurrence of the same. We are committed to maintaining a superior 5 Star service to all our guests.
Rest assured that I have discussed the matter with the Team, where we can find ways of making the Hotel be more efficient for all our guest and staff.
Ms. Amelia, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your time in bringing your feedback to our attention.
If there is anything else that you would like to share with me in terms of your experience please do not hesitate to contact me.

I remain at your service,

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Besides the elegant style and noticeable cleanliness of the hotel, what impressed us the most was the attitude of the general manager, Mr. Omar. Attending personally to every little detail to make sure our stay is enjoyable, he really made us feel as if we were the only guests at the hotel. Thank you Mr. Omar. Zubarah is definitely the place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohamed M
Zubarahhotels, General Manager at Zubarah Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Mr. Mohamed

Thank you very much for this overwhelming review!

Along with my team, I sincerely appreciate your positive comments and am delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us. Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Zubarah Hotels & Resorts is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits.

omar@zubarah.com