“Luxury at its best.”

Four Seasons Hotel Doha
Ranked #4 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This hotel is ideally situated within close proximity of the city center and the main offices quarters. The rooms were spacious and very luxurious, very well equipped with all kinds of amenities. I believe they all face the sea - mine was facing the sea and the view from the room is simply breathtaking.
The hotel has a private beach 2 mins walk from the reception and it was very clean, hence very pleasant to bathe in. I didn't try the swimming pool but it looked magnificent.
All 3 restaurants (Asian, Italian and Pool Side Grill) serve great food and I think I sampled 4 cuisines in total, all very good.
Not cheap, but would go back any day.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2013

I am delighted to learn that you had a splendid stay with us. I will be certain to share your comments with the rest of the staff.

It was a pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to your future visits here at Four Seasons Hotel Doha for another great experience.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Excellent experience in Four Seasons Doha. Very friendly staff, excellent food, room space, furniture, amenities, cleanliness...etc.were excellent. Other aspects as well (conference, banqueting, airport transfer...) were excellent as well. Strongly recommend using this hotel

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review concerning your recent stay at Four Season Hotel Doha.

It was a delight to know that you had a memorable and lavish experience while staying with us and on behalf of the whole team here we thank you for your compliments.

Always a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to your future visits for another excellent experience.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I went for one night with a group friends, you know, just a quick break while in the city. The place is very clean, rooms, lobby, overall, but it was a windy day, a lot of dried leaves were swimming with us in the swimming pool.

The room had a coffee machine, but did not have a kettle. On Friday we used three packs of the coffee and the only 2 packs of mil, next day after the room was serviced, they were not replaced, so i wasn’t able to use the left of the coffee.

All the hotels i have been to in the last 5 years always offer complementary water bottles, even 3 star hotels, this one didnt, i had to order mineral water at the price of 30 riyals. in any supermarket i can get at least another 5 big bottles for that price.

Bathroom, very spacious, nice, they are dealing with L'occitane, which is very good, but for a double room, we need 2 of everything, i had to order extra amenities. The bathroom has the basic towels, hair dryer, some cotton buds, soaps and that it. i have seen more stuff for lesser prices in other 5 star hotels.

The food all in all was good. They have an Italian place, didn’t get fond of it that much, usually the Italian cuisine is very diverse and options are endless, this one wasn’t.
Breakfast was great, plenty of options, handmade fresh yoghurt, juices, fruits, cereal, egg station, you name it.

Swimming pools are good; many are there, plus the sea, so it’s your call.
Now, the real treat is the spa and facilities related to it. Of course stuff like facial and massage you have to pay for, but many options are there, you can’t get enough of. The water therapy pool is just A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, the Jacuzzi, steam room,, etc etc. this was what made it up for any other issue i might felt as a little bit negative.

Final thing is, all staff are very helpful, friendly, attentive, from the door man, to the pool staff, receptionists, room service providers, spa, all of them are very professional.
I would go there one more time but with my own water bottles and demand extra milk and coffee.

Room Tip: Try to choose rooms on the third floor facing the sea and a little bit on the left side of the hotel...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent visit with us. Was glad to know that you had positive experience at the Spa, breakfast offerings and the service you received from our team. Clearly there were some issues you addressed that did not meet your expectations. Please accept our apologies for all the shortcomings you mentioned.

We are grateful that despite of your disappointments you decided to give us another chance. Please make any future reservations directly to myself; ahmed.khalaf@fourseasons.com or my assistant Valerie at valerie.hipolito@fourseasons.com.

Looking forward to seeing you back soon and we assure you a better experience and a memorable stay.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Luxurious hotel with everything a guest like me would need. Compared to other similar hotels in Doha (all made of steel and glass) I liked this most. Spacious and clean rooms with all amenities person on a trip would need. If you still need something in addition just ask for it :-) Excellent breakfast offer with more than kind and helping staff. It was a business trip so I only stayed there shortly to get some rest or change. My room had a great view to the sea and hotel beach. I did not get to the beach, but let's be honest, why would I go there anyway?! Doha is not the best place in a world to go for a swim. There are far better ideas for a free time in Doha.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Our heartfelt appreciation for taking the time to post your notes following your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

I will definitely extend your remarks to the rest of the team here, who works hard to ensure guests such as yourself, receives a remarkable stay.

It’s always a pleasure having you with us and looking forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

I stayed here one night on business in May 2013. We were collected from the airport in a nice BMW (5 series?) and once we arrived at the hotel, I was whisked up to my room for private check-in.

I was in a standard "deluxe" room, with a view of the pool and private beach (I didn't have time to use either, but they looked very inviting). The room was beautifully appointed, with a lovely, comfortable king bed (but no foam pillows). The tea/coffee area had a Lavazza Guzzini (?) capsule coffee maker for morning espresso.

The bathroom was nice, if fairly standard for a 5-star offering - bathtub, shower cubicle and separate toilet/bidet room. The only strange thing was no toothbrush kit, although other single-use toiletries were available.

We used hotel transport to get to and from our meeting, and it was nice to be offered a cheaper option (BMW X1) for the short trip.

The best thing was the late (3pm) check-out, so when I got back from my meeting at 1:45pm, I could still go up to the room, get changed and freshen up before heading back to the airport.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Ahmed K, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

My sincere appreciation to you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay here at Four Seasons Hotel Doha. It was a delight to learn that you had an excellent stay with us though for a short period of time.
It is always our pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back and hopefully have enough time to enjoy all our facilities.

Reviewed 21 May 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best two hotels in Qatar in my opinion, it's very clean, very well located and the service is top notch, just like any other Four Seasons hotel around the world.

I recommend it for anyone who is looking for an excellent hotel in Qatar.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of Four Seasons Hotel Doha following your recent stay with us.

I was pleased to read your remarks about our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Four seasons hotels is always the best around the world. FS Doha is my fave hotel in Doha it's one of the best hotel i suggest anyone visits Doha stay at four seasons for so many reasons. the location on the arabian gulf, friendly stuff, great room service, luxury interior and exterior. they have a great tea lounge and spa. i stayed at the four seasons for few months. everything was great. i would love to come back anytime soon. the restaurants are the best great food/atmosphere. Thank you Four seasons Doha

SK

Room Tip: Royal suite or gulf suite. if you want cheaper room rate then i suggest the ambassodor suite. :)
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

I am delighted to note that you had an enjoyable long stay with us and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back should your travels brings you again to Doha.