“Feel at home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 141 Hotels in Doha
Ham, United Kingdom
“Feel at home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

Rarely to feel comfortable traveling and staying alone in a hotel as a single female
This is my first time to Middle East and the Four Seasons hotel .
I was met by an agent at the main entrance where he escorted me directly to my room and conducted the check in process in there swiftly and promptly
He explained to me how to use the double lock and the don't disturb sign for more privacy !
As if they knew that I like pressing so they placed an iron and iron board in my room :)
The service is exceptional
The team made me feel at home .

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Crandelll
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
I truly appreciate you taking the time to give us your valuable feedback from your most recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that the check in process was well executed and I do hope we will still have a chance to welcome you back and rest assured that you will have another enjoyable stay with us.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stayed at the Four Seasons Doha on business in January. The service was consistently fantastic. The Lobby and the common areas of the hotel are beautiful. The rooms are nice, but a little dated. I would definitely stay at the Four Seasons again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Sincerely I would like to express my gratitude to your very positive feedback following your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

We genuinely appreciate your kind words and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

My family and I , enjoyed our stay over the weekend for 3 nights
my daughters had fun in the club and learned how to do handcraft :)
on Friday there was party in the garden during the day ! first time i see that in doha but we like it even the music was loud
the hotel said no to my daughters for the party because they are underage so we can t attend me and my wife but it is ok
we will go there for Eid inshalla

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mohamed P
Thank you for your review and I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Our hotel indeed offers activities for kids and I am pleased to know that they did enjoyed.

Although they were not allowed to join the party due to age restrictions, I still do hope and look forward to you and your family’s next visit.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

The only word I can use to describe the staff is "awesome"
reception staff are extremely helpful and cheerful , Kristin is a maestro , nothing is impossible with her I'm not sure what is her position but I guess she is the manager.
Indian food in Nusanato is the best I have ever had since long time
all the best I wish to return soon

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
My appreciation to you for taking the time to post a review of your Four Seasons Hotel Doha experiences with us.

I am grateful for your nice remarks and will definitely share it to the rest of the team. It’s always our pleasure to have you with us and looking forward to your frequent visits to Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was greeted very professionally from the moment I arrived. The hotel is very nicely and elegantly designed. The staff was helpful and responsive. My suite was spacious and had a nice view over looking the water. Will return

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Our warmest appreciation for sharing your experience with us, following your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Doha and I'm so glad to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as the last.

Manila, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough about this hotel, it is FABULOUS. I stay in hotels all over the world, this hotel is 5 star all the way. Not one complaint, not one! From the greeting everytime you pull up to the valet to turn down service. The service was impeccable . The staff was beautifully managed. The hotel has a fantastic view, they have a lovely beach. The restaurants were all very nice. I would stay there again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thanks for posting such a great review and happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We appreciate your wonderful review with us and hope we can welcome you back very soon.

We look forward to seeing you again.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

Centrally located, close to the airport, and withe the best service in Doha, Four Seasons will ensure your stay in the city is comfortable and enjoyable. All the staff are extremely knowledgable and efficient, ready to help with any queries or issues, yet they aren't intrusive - just the right balance. The beach, swimming pool and its surroundings are a lively spot on a hot day and the food in all the outlets is of a very good standard. Be sure to speak to the concierge - they know the city inside and out and are ready to advise on the best time to visit the city's sights. Overall, everything you need for a truly comfortable stay in the city of Doha.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank NLeckstein
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and that we were able to provide you a memorable stay. We hope to have the pleasure in welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel Doha in the near future.

KInd Regards,