Four Seasons Hotel Doha
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,203 results
All reviewsil teatroelements restaurantnobu restaurantpool grillprivate beachtennis courtscigar loungearabian gulfbeautiful hotelkids clubexcellent serviceluxury hotelbreakfast buffet issea viewbusiness hotelthe pearlbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great place to stay. Large room with very large bathroom. Separate shower and bath so no need for tricky showering in bathtub acrobatics. Fitness room is large and well equipped. Pools and beach look good. Staff friendly and efficient. Good dining in the pool grill and nusantau (the two placed we tried). Generally very clean but alas the toilet inner rim was downright filthy (takes indeed a large bathroom to notice this without sticking your head in).

1  Thank mrs7777
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words about the Four Seasons brand. We value your repeat business. Your concerns regarding the physical aspect of the toilet will be voiced to the rest of the management team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We went on a business trip. The rooms are very good and the location is amazing. But I must say that I was poorly impressed with the service. In general the employees are friendly and the food is good (breakfast is amaizing) but 1)I sent the lawndry at 8am and it was not in the room at 6pm; 2)I made a reservation for a meeting room - there was nobody from the staff during the meeting and there was no food at the coffee station as agreed when we made the reservation. And we paid 600Euros for a room that we only used for 20min.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

We truly appreciate your honest feedback. We have relayed them to the rest of the management team. I am very sorry to hear about your disappointing laundry and reservation experience. Your business is very important to us and we would like to understand how we can make your next stay better. You can contact myself via shadi.suleman@fourseasons.com or my number +974-4494-8003.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

As usual, Four seasons in every city offers something that other hotels don't. We were there on a 3 days exhibition in one of the meetings rooms in the hotel; the quality & taste of the canapes & the coffee can be worked on, desserts were excellent on the other hand.

Thanks to Khaoulah from Morocco who was very nice and attentive in taking care of us during our exhibition.

The highlight of my experience was one English gentleman from Library cigar lounge: Luke. He first had visited us to politely and passionately inform us of Library and the menu items, which was very nice of him as we didn't have time to wander in the hotel & find out our options for a light snack or a drink, or even to hold a one on one meeting. But Luke was great because of another thing he's done, actually a great favor: because I was wearing our traditional clothes which is not a dress code to Library, I couldn't join my colleagues, so I asked Luke if there was a way I could be with them without breaking the law, he immediately came up with some instant solution that no one else in all hospitality industry would: he offered me to wear his own clothes that he had clean & ironed at his locker to wear after his service is finished. I thought to myself I will do that just to prove to him how nice I think that was of him. I put on his outfit, had good time with colleagues before our flight back to Dubai and left with the most beautiful story about how the boundaries in hospitality can always be pushed as long as there is a genuine & intense care to create such memorable guest experience.

Another reason why I think Luke is a great guy: besides his wide, genuine smile, eloquence, elegance and hospitality, also he speaks good French, a language that I adore.

1  Thank TalalAlrashed

Thank you for taking the time to write a comprehensive feedback. It’s hard not to get goose bumps reading this review. I am so pleased to hear that we, our staff, specially Luke from the Library Bar and Cigar Lounge was able to make such a positive impact on the busy yet one of the most important days of your stay with us.

Your recognition will be relayed as well as your kind words for the entire staff. We hope to see you back for another event here at the Four Seasons.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We stayed at the Four Seasons last week for 2 nights and loved it. They have one of the most accommodating group of employees! It seemed at every turn they were looking for ways to make our stay better and better. I have travelled to the Middle East many times and could honestly say my stay at the four seasons was pure bliss. As I have never stayed at this hotel before I read many reviews to see what people’s experience was like, I read it was best to get a room that has a gulf view.
As my booking was a city view I decided to request this from the hotel, to my amazement this was granted and I could honestly say it makes the world of difference to be in one of those rooms.
The room itself is a very nice size with a beautiful, well appointed & maintained bathroom. Showering there felt like being at a high end spa. I loved it. There was ample closet & drawer space, open shelves, full length mirror & a place for luggage…… Fabulous! Having travelled for 7 hours and being beyond jetlagged I have had the most revitalising sleep, the bed was pure bliss. The cleanliness of the room was EXCELLENT! Absolutely spotless!!
Room service was excellent and affordable.
The service, cleanliness and overall "can do" attitude is consistent and from the heart.
I would definitely recommend staying at the four seasons in Doha, Qatar

Room Tip: request a gulf view room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for your amazing comments!

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a thoughtful and positive review and are so happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We take great pride in the quality of our service and are glad that you felt well taken care of.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here for four nights whilst visiting our son who works in Doha. It was our second visit to the city but the first to this hotel. We were given a complimentary upgrade to a suite with sea views and what a super suite it turned out to be. Spacious lounge, large bedroom and two bathrooms with balconies that overlooked the marina. It is the only hotel I have stayed in where the air conditioning was almost silent which aided sleeping. Staff were unfailingly courteous and friendly. I would certainly visit this hotel again.
The only slight downside was the taxi that the hotel got for us to take us to the Islamic Museum of Art was eight times the price of the taxi we got on the return journey! Better to walk off the premises and hail a cab!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

We are so glad to hear that you were pleased with your room and that you were able to appreciate the incredible location and the offers of our Hotel.

We hope that you also enjoyed all that the City has to offer and hope to welcome you back the next time.