“Paradise by the Beach”

Four Seasons Hotel Doha
Ranked #3 of 137 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I've stayed in the Four Seasons in Doha several times but this is the first review I have written. Overall it is hard to fault this lovely hotel. Close to the business district, it is also set back beside its own private beach which, although man-made, is a perfect and quiet location for sunning oneself for a few hours. In addition the pool area is as good as you will get in Doha and the staff are more than helpful.
There are several restaurants with in the hotel, including an excellent Japanese restaurant. However,the restaurant on the beach is really lovely and a lot more casual but with spectacular views of the sea, particularly in the evening.

Overall a great hotel and while there are other great hotels in Doha, this is probably the best.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Receiving praise from a returning guest such as you is especially rewarding as it shows me that our team consistently delivers great service to our guests. Most importantly I am very proud of the fact that our staff continues to do so in a sincere manner although we are surrounded by other 5 star hotels. I would like to believe that we do stand out in the crowd and I appreciate your kind words in regards to our hotel, our restaurants, our service and staff at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Great hotel.. I would go as far to say the best hotel in Doha... I live in Doha and have used all the five star hotels in the city, the FourSeasons is by some distance my favourite.

I do have the advantage of living within walking distance of the hotel which allows me time to eat and drink at the hotel on a regular basis.

The staff are superb also... Go stay and enjoy.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kopite321

My appreciation to you for taking the time to post a review.

I am grateful for your nice remarks and will definitely share it to the rest of the team. It’s always our pleasure to have you with us and looking forward to your frequent visits to Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

If one wants the best of the best, this is the place to go/stay, staff are superb, food is excellent.....what more can I say. I have not stayed in this hotel as I live just across the road but I have eaten there so many times...... amazing views, staff, some of the best that we have encountered......they make you feel so at home, Canadians always get it right.......

Room Tip: Worth every penny
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Edwina25
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

It was a delight to know that you had an overwhelming ‘one of the best’ experience with us. And I am very proud that our team managed to meet all your expectations and will definitely share your nice words to our entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The Four Seasons Doha is superb and even above the usual Four Seasons standard which for the most part is better than the rest and just about perfect! They upgraded us to an incredible suite where we were pampered and indulged. My husband had become very ill from being around smoke in the previous city so he actually never left the room for four days. They sent him a doctor, medicine, room service constantly, they called to check on him, and changed his sheets whenever he would call them sometimes twice in one day because of his fever. They were so kind! My daughter and I went to the Spa and Salon which were both amazing. I had a massage which was perfect. We also went to the beach and pool where the service and food were fabulous. Again, everyone there was so incredibly nice and happy to take care of us. This hotel by the way is newer and really beautiful! While much of the middle east is very open to smoking we did not experience the smell of it in any non smoking areas or floors. This is very important to us to get a break from the smoke so we really appreciated that they honor the rules. Totally a first class hotel all the way!!

Room Tip: Get a room with a bay view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

I love to hear that our guests not only feel that we offer true luxuries accommodations but also maintaining the feel of being at Four Seasons Hotel Doha your Home-Away-From-Home and not just another busy city hotel. I know our team will be very proud to hear your comments and I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review about Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

Looking forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Very nice hotel, close to the airport, very luxury .. amazing spa :) beach is nice the staff is nice and friendly...always smiling.. the breakfast is fair and quite expensive for such breakfast nothing interested in it. Rooms are neat and not smelly :)

Room Tip: Non smokers floor and on the beach view...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hani E
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I am very proud that our team managed to meet your expectations and will definitely share your nice words to the whole team. Rest assured your comments regarding the breakfast will also be shared with our Kitchen team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We had a bad time at the Marriot and were given an awful room, we were very stressed out with two small children and thought we would see if they had a room available. They did AMAZING, service is first class. The staff are happy and light hearted and excellent!
The room was amazing the sea view room view is one of the best I have seen in the world! The food is outstanding, however, a little pricy.
This is honeymoon style xx Loved it and can not wait to return xx
There is also a kids club which is fantastic!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

We certainly like feedback from all of our guests but coming from someone who stayed with the whole family with us is very special. It was a delight to know that you had an excellence choice of hotel with excellent service. It is our goal not just to be another hotel but a Home-Away-From-Home, as well as giving you a sense of being in Doha rather than just another big city.

Having accomplished this is nice to hear and I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband, son and I recently spend a week at The Four Seasons Hotel in Doha. This is a very beautiful decorated hotel. We had an incredible relaxing week. We stayed in a one bed-room suite which was amazing and with great views over both the arabic golf and the city. All staff was very friendly and professional. Our room was always kept nice and clean. They were unbelievably child-friendly in the hotel. The arrangements for kids at night was great. One night it was cinema night with a big television screen outdoor next to the sea, big pillows to sit on and lots of pop corn and snacks and drinks. Even though our son was too young to join the kids club on his own and only participated a few times, the women in charge of it still knew his name and tried to engage him whenever they saw him. The pool area is both for kids and adults with different pools.
The service at breakfast was spot on and we never waiting for anything; the breakfast buffet was delicious, and delicate in spite of the fact the hotel was full due to Easter break. We had many meals in our room and the food was delicious and brought by very nice people.
Just a 5 star experience all the way through. We love the Four Seasons Hotels and this was just another great and relaxing experience. We loved every moment there and would go back just to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

I am glad to hear that we were able to make your stay enjoyable for you and your family. Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and our staff.

We hope that you can come back and join us soon, hopefully for another longer stay with us.

Kind regards,