“Excellent Accomidation”

Ranked #2 of 131 Hotels in Doha
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent Accomidation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at the Four Seasons Doha for one month during May of 2014. This is the nicest accommodation I've stayed in while traveling internationally during the past five years. Everything about this hotel is perfect...it would require many paragraphs to outline the individual qualities. It will be one of the best hotel experiences of your lifetime!

Room Tip: The front of the hotel faces the city. The backside looks onto the beach and gulf.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 7 June 2014
We are indeed very fortunate to have the best location and wonderful people working at Four Seasons Hotel Doha and it makes me feel very proud to hear how our team continues to go above and beyond which is a true testament that they are not only here to do their jobs but that they truly enjoy what they do.

I will make sure to share your comments with our entire team and please feel free to contact me personally if you should come back to our hotel in the foreseeable future.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (197)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotel looks beautiful and the staff was extremely friendly. Good food as well with great ambiance. The room was not as airy as I'd liked but it was comfortable to stay in. Only concern was the traffic around that isn't helped from the relatively long drive from the airport.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 5 June 2014
I love and I am proud to agree that our hotel looks beautiful and our staff were extremely friendly along with our good foods and great views. Traffic in the city is unpredictable especially during rush hour, however, the city has expanded and widened the highways for convenience. The city even offers a free bus ride to everyone and we would be glad to welcome you again to experience another adventure in Doha. Please let me know if we can help with your next visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

South West England, United Kingdom
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2,102 helpful votes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I like this hotel, it's located in a prime West bay location. The food outlets are good. Breakfast's are superb and the Eggs Benedict is simply divine. The outside pool areas are extensive, and the spa is the best I have come across in the Gulf. The only disappointment are the rooms, which for me were not in the same class as the rest of the hotel.
I have stayed here a few times. If you decide to stay at the same time as the Open Tennis tournament do not be surprised to see all the big name stars staying there!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank AvidTraveler12
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of Four Seasons Hotel Doha on our Trip Advisor page. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope we can welcome you back very soon. With regards to the room, the entire team is already taking this into consideration. Thank you again and we hope to see you again here in our hotel.

Bahrain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Best of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Every single member of the staff treated me like royalty and were keen on satisfying my every need.

I booked an Ambassador suite and it was stunning with gorgeous views of the sea and pool.

The pools looked fun for people traveling with kids.

Room Tip: Ambassador Suite is beautiful.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
I am so glad to hear that you were pleased with your room and that you were able to appreciate the incredible location and the service of our Hotel.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.

Dublin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

I've stayed in the Four Seasons in Doha several times but this is the first review I have written. Overall it is hard to fault this lovely hotel. Close to the business district, it is also set back beside its own private beach which, although man-made, is a perfect and quiet location for sunning oneself for a few hours. In addition the pool area is as good as you will get in Doha and the staff are more than helpful.
There are several restaurants with in the hotel, including an excellent Japanese restaurant. However,the restaurant on the beach is really lovely and a lot more casual but with spectacular views of the sea, particularly in the evening.

Overall a great hotel and while there are other great hotels in Doha, this is probably the best.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Receiving praise from a returning guest such as you is especially rewarding as it shows me that our team consistently delivers great service to our guests. Most importantly I am very proud of the fact that our staff continues to do so in a sincere manner although we are surrounded by other 5 star hotels. I would like to believe that we do stand out in the crowd and I appreciate your kind words in regards to our hotel, our restaurants, our service and staff at Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Doha
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Great hotel.. I would go as far to say the best hotel in Doha... I live in Doha and have used all the five star hotels in the city, the FourSeasons is by some distance my favourite.

I do have the advantage of living within walking distance of the hotel which allows me time to eat and drink at the hotel on a regular basis.

The staff are superb also... Go stay and enjoy.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Kopite321
My appreciation to you for taking the time to post a review.

I am grateful for your nice remarks and will definitely share it to the rest of the team. It’s always our pleasure to have you with us and looking forward to your frequent visits to Four Seasons Hotel Doha.

Karsiyaka, Cyprus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

If one wants the best of the best, this is the place to go/stay, staff are superb, food is excellent.....what more can I say. I have not stayed in this hotel as I live just across the road but I have eaten there so many times...... amazing views, staff, some of the best that we have encountered......they make you feel so at home, Canadians always get it right.......

Room Tip: Worth every penny
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Edwina25
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
It was a delight to know that you had an overwhelming ‘one of the best’ experience with us. And I am very proud that our team managed to meet all your expectations and will definitely share your nice words to our entire team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another enjoyable experience.