Four Seasons Hotel Doha
US$295
Anantara.com
  • Pool
1,211 results
All reviewsil teatroelements restaurantnobu restaurantpool grillprivate beachtennis courtscigar loungearabian gulfbeautiful hotelkids clubexcellent serviceluxury hotelbreakfast buffet issea viewbusiness hotelthe pearlbusiness trip
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I've been to a number of hotels in Doha. But nothing beats the experience I get in staying in the four seasons in Doha. Superb rooms, probably the best beds and pillows offered in the industry, attentive staff and a good gulf side location (walking distance from Doha City Center mall). For business trips, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SamDubster
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

WOW, thank you so much for such a wonderfully detailed report of your recent stay with us. It was so nice of you to mention “nothing beats the experience you get in staying with Four Seasons Hotel Doha.”

Thank you for being our guest during the busiest time of the year and it was good to read that through it all, our team came through with exceptional service as you expected.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed at the Four Seasons Doha for one month during May of 2014. This is the nicest accommodation I've stayed in while traveling internationally during the past five years. Everything about this hotel is perfect...it would require many paragraphs to outline the individual qualities. It will be one of the best hotel experiences of your lifetime!

Room Tip: The front of the hotel faces the city. The backside looks onto the beach and gulf.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We are indeed very fortunate to have the best location and wonderful people working at Four Seasons Hotel Doha and it makes me feel very proud to hear how our team continues to go above and beyond which is a true testament that they are not only here to do their jobs but that they truly enjoy what they do.

I will make sure to share your comments with our entire team and please feel free to contact me personally if you should come back to our hotel in the foreseeable future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The hotel looks beautiful and the staff was extremely friendly. Good food as well with great ambiance. The room was not as airy as I'd liked but it was comfortable to stay in. Only concern was the traffic around that isn't helped from the relatively long drive from the airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

I love and I am proud to agree that our hotel looks beautiful and our staff were extremely friendly along with our good foods and great views. Traffic in the city is unpredictable especially during rush hour, however, the city has expanded and widened the highways for convenience. The city even offers a free bus ride to everyone and we would be glad to welcome you again to experience another adventure in Doha. Please let me know if we can help with your next visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I like this hotel, it's located in a prime West bay location. The food outlets are good. Breakfast's are superb and the Eggs Benedict is simply divine. The outside pool areas are extensive, and the spa is the best I have come across in the Gulf. The only disappointment are the rooms, which for me were not in the same class as the rest of the hotel.
I have stayed here a few times. If you decide to stay at the same time as the Open Tennis tournament do not be surprised to see all the big name stars staying there!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank AvidTraveler12

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of Four Seasons Hotel Doha on our Trip Advisor page. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and hope we can welcome you back very soon. With regards to the room, the entire team is already taking this into consideration. Thank you again and we hope to see you again here in our hotel.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Best of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Every single member of the staff treated me like royalty and were keen on satisfying my every need.

I booked an Ambassador suite and it was stunning with gorgeous views of the sea and pool.

The pools looked fun for people traveling with kids.

Room Tip: Ambassador Suite is beautiful.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

I am so glad to hear that you were pleased with your room and that you were able to appreciate the incredible location and the service of our Hotel.

I hope to welcome you back again soon.