“with style”

Four Seasons Hotel Doha
Ranked #2 of 136 Hotels in Doha
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Royal entrance, friendly staff at the bar, a small and magical beaches will leave an unforgettable memory places for a short break. In this hotel you will meet the best of Qatar in the business sense.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank divitias
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

My appreciation to you for taking the time to post a review of your weekend experiences “with a style” with us.

I am grateful for your nice remarks and will definitely share it to the rest of the team. It is our pleasure to have you with us and I am looking forward for your another visit to Four Seasons Hotel Doha for another unforgettable memory.

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Doha

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Nicely prepared food, but poor quality service comes at this nice hotel.
Good location and nice grounds. The large buffet had a good variety of food and nicely presented. Unfortunately the service at the table was more like a mediocre restaurant's.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience with us. It is wonderful to hear that you were pleased with our nicely prepared foods and offerings however, disappointing to hear that our team did not deliver the Four Seasons five star service that is of utmost importance to our operation. We value your insight and be assured these issues will be addressed with the team in the restaurant.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and we do hope you will still consider Four Seasons Doha on your next visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Stayed here beginning of June and end of July. First time, rapid check in, everyone knew who we were. All the pools working. Concierge wonderful. Second time AWFUL:
pools were closed. OK, one pool was open but it was over crowded - 10 kids or so in a very small and not to deep pool. All of the furniture around the pool was missing cushions. OK, I get it, you have to do maintenance. So CHARGE ME A LESSER RATE!!!! We came back to enjoy the pools. THey were all closed. The beach was horrible (the lounges were missing and we were interrupted by the pool crew bringing them back onto the beach but, alas with a great deal of noise and dust.
OK there is a private beach. HOWEVER THE water is stagnant. If you have a snorkel,take a look at the dirt, mud and grossness on the floor of the beach. Go out a few feet and don't put your feet down!!!
My company books ALOT of business through the four seasons. Disappointed at the room, staff and cost. Should have been charged LESS if none of the pools were working, the furniture had no cushions, the restaurants were closed.
Quite a sham.
On our departure, it seems the concierge from the day before forgot!! to book our car to the airport. So we had to wait around for this. I had asked for a coffee "to go" - waited nearly 20 minutes and it never arrived (odd as the hotel was not very busy at 6 a.m. and I could have just as easily, walked down to the ONLY open restaurant and got it myself but the check out desk was quite assuring that they could handle this simple task.

Room Tip: Hi, stay somewhere else. that is a good room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank tomuchtravel

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent visit with us and I am glad that you had a wonderful experience on your first visit in our hotel. Please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience you have encountered on your second visit. Although we pride ourselves in our ability to serve our guests efficiently and consistently, it seems this did not occur in this instance. We have reviewed this issue with the rest of the management team in the hotel to ensure everyone is comfortable to avoid such occurrences in the future. We do appreciate your sentiment however I am still certain that we will provide wonderful experiences for you in the future. I will be more than happy to assist you in any way I can at shadi.suleman@fourseasons.com on your next visit to Doha.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

You expect a certain level of luxury and comfort at a Four Seasons and the hotel in Doha does not disappoint. Stayed here on a very brief stop-over in Qatar and we were pleased we chose to break our journey at the Four Seasons. Our room was spacious and comfortable wand had a Gulf view which was very pleasant. The hotel-arranged airport pick-up and return was in a comfortable BMW 7 series and was professional and efficient. We had breakfast at the hotel which was an international buffet - tasty and varied. Service was lovely with great work by the concierge to organise a short tour of the city for us and all the staff we met were helpful and polite. Doha is building many luxury hotels at the moment, but don't wait for them - if you are visiting give the Four Seasons a try - it's impressive, luxurious and all you'd expect.

Room Tip: Gulf view rooms are worth the small additional cost.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank quin-i-bog

Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive and a luxurious review following your excellent stop-over in Doha! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and that you were able to take advantage of the extensive knowledge of our Concierge.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Service was not wooow, it was just fine. other hotels in the city give better aminities and service for the same price. The pool and the beack are very small comparing to other hotels.however kids activities was great.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ahmad613

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this feedback from your recent stay at our Hotel at Tripadvisor. Although it is nice to hear praise from our guests regarding our kids’ activities, I do truly appreciate your feedback and that it is taken seriously regarding some issues you encountered with our services and the hardware of the hotel.

We thank you for your feedback and we still hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Loved everything about this hotel from the fact we were able to check straight in at 8am after 15 hrs travelling to the amazingly courteous and thoughtful service throughout. Friday brunch deserves a special mention for it's amazing selection and great experience and service. The beach was lovely and the spa fantastic. We were even able to do a spin class on the day we arrived. All in all it is perfect. The only tiny negative is that we felt that ideally at least one of the fantastic outdoor pools should be designated adults-only as there were a lot of unsupervised, noisy children in every pool during our visit. This didn't detract however from our enjoyment of this amazing hotel which thoroughly deserves it's 5 star status. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you so much for leaving such a shining review on our Trip Advisor page. Mostly, it was great to read about how much you enjoyed the amazing and thoughtful service throughout, along with our spin class at the Spa, not to mention our extensive selection of foods and service during brunch. I do as well apologize for the unpleasant experience you had in our pool area, I do appreciate you bringing this up in your review, as it is something we are always looking to improve. Thank you again and still I am glad that we are able to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I must admit from the start that I have long been a fan of the Four Seasons. It is one of the few, perhaps the only, hotel chain that gets everything spot on, day in day out, across every outpost I have ever visited. Imagine my dismay, well, more my disappointment, when, one afternoon, the Four Seasons Doha got it all horribly wrong. I was disappointed not because I was somehow deeply offended or felt somehow robbed (pricey though the Four Seasons undoubtedly is), rather, i was disappointed because it felt like I'd somehow been personally let down (such is the way the the chain makes you feel so individually special) and that the widespread mediocrity that infects virtually every corner of Doha's service sector had somehow polluted this hallowed nook as well. What was the cause of my gripe?... Honestly, it doesn't matter and it's not the point of my review... The point of my review is to celebrate how they dealt with it. It was astonishing. On receipt of my complaint the General Manager - Shadi Suleman - swept into action. His attentiveness was remarkable. The way his staff followed up was outstanding. The Four Seasons Doha cared about me and about their service... Not about the bottom line. Not about getting me off their back. They actually cared. And that's why I love the Four Seasons and that is why the Four Seasons Doha is the only 5 star worth staying in in the capital - and I've stayed in them all.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank scottacooper

I sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor. I have to say that I am thrilled as well as humbled and I truly appreciate all your comments. We are indeed very fortunate that we have a wonderful team of employees who are not only committed but truly caring and I will share you praise with all of them as they will certainly appreciate it.

I am looking very much forward to welcoming you back to our property soon and often.