“Absolutely Fabulous” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 141 Hotels in Doha
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014

Stayed here with my husband for four nights as a family member has just taken a job here in Doha. I have stayed at other Four Season hotels so on past experience my expectations were high. This hotel was faultless. Myself and my husband were so impressed from the friendliness of staff to the cleanliness of rooms. Also the food was outstanding and service to match. This hotel is one I will visit again and one which I highly recommend.

Room Tip: We stayed on 15th floor which was great we asked for ocean view when booking and this definitely had...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Carol S
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 6 September 2014
Thank you for such a great review. It was really lovely to read how much you and your husband enjoyed your time with us and for letting us know that you are impressed from the friendliness of our staff to the cleanliness of the rooms. I have to agree that our hotel is a perfect place to return and enjoy a little peace and tranquility when needed. We hope to see you and your husband again.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

I spent two months at the four seasons when we moved to Doha and it is just one of my favorite hotel ever. So luxurious and stylish. The food is lovely and breakfast is one of the best is town. Friday brunch is a must. Overall...fantastic!

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank Dani81442011
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Thank you for your wonderful comments and I do appreciate that you selected us among so many great options to stay while in Doha and more importantly I am thrilled to know that you truly enjoyed it. It certainly looks like you did not go hungry as you enjoyed our breakfast and our talk-of-town Friday Brunch at Nusantao. We would all be delighted if we could welcome you back to our hotel in the near future for another amazing and fantastic experience at your Home Away From Home.

Port Talbot
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel (2 adults one child) last week for 3 nights. The pool was immaculately clean and the food in Nusantao (pan-Asian) was the best food ever! We ate in the restaurant for the first two nights and had Brunch in there on the third day and we were not bored of the same cuisine because of the variety. The food was fresh and very tasty. The Italian restaurant was closed when we stayed at the hotel so I cannot comment on this. The room was spacious and clean and serviced twice a day. Our daughter had a lovely cake and other treats in the room waiting for her. You are given a coolbox full of ice and eight bottles of water if you sit by the pool or on the beach (free). Also when we spent a few hours in the pool, over a period of a few hours we were given frozen grapes on a stick, a refreshing iced citrus drink and a freezing cold towel. All these little touches add up to a great all round service!

Room Tip: The view from either side is good - city or beach!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank evanbow
Thank you for your kind review regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad you appreciated the ambiance and great location of our hotel. I am happy to know you noticed the small gesture we have prepared for your daughter and even the larger details such as our pool and our hotel facilities, most importantly, we are most certainly pleased with your comments about our overall service. Thank you again we hope to you and your family again.

Istanbul
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

I expected that since this hotel is a 5 stars hotel then when you walk to the bathroom I should expect to find the room as well as the bathroom to be fully loaded with all items needed things such as toothbrush, shaving kit...etc

I shouldn't expect to see mold in bathrooms (see attached pictures). or spots on the corridor sofa
If it is a 5 star hotel it should be clear to all.

As for breakfast in this hotel it is not included and you can buy it separately. Here is how it works if you eat danish pastry or bread and jam then this will cost you 125 QR but if you will choose to eat eggs then this will jump to 170 QR. Down the road from this hotel is the Hilton which is also a 5 star hotel where breakfast and here all kind of breakfast (International, eggs or no eggs) huge varieties of options will cost you only 125 QR.

If you need to choose then I highly not recommending this hotel.

Room Tip: check bathrooms before checking in as they may have molds
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Majdi31
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback regarding your stay and I am very sorry to know that you did not enjoy your recent visit with us. It seems our sincerity did not come through and we will be reviewing your post with my team to drive that each and every time, we need to show genuine care to the guests and even in our facilities for our guests to enjoy more of their stay. This is a very valuable feedback and something that we will continue to work with the team on improving. As for the breakfast I am sorry to hear that you felt that the price we charge was too steep. Our team continually checks our prices against the market to ensure that we are competitive and I will definitely take this feedback in looking at the prices in the near future. Thank you again for the above review and we hope to welcoming you back again sometime for a new improved service and offers from our hotel.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

From the driver who picked me up to the sweetest reception staff to the concierge, laundry, room service, staff at the pool & the hall service was amazing its one of top hotels i love to stay at for my work or for my pleasure I just love it. There's no words to describe how much I love four seasons in Doha.

Room Tip: Floor 12 amazing view & quieter.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank sabika a
Thank you for sharing your thoughts regarding your recent stay with us. It is great to hear you enjoyed the overall Four Seasons’ outstanding experience and most importantly we hope you felt at home during your stay which is our number one goal here at Four Seasons Hotel Doha. We look forward to welcoming you home again in the future.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

First and last time to Four Seasons Doha. Where do I start in terms of the unprofessional service we got? During our check in process, the guy was rushing us and didn't make us feel welcomed at all, as if we were interrupting his work.

Valet Staff?!?! Is this really the Four Seasons? Valet staff were not welcoming, they were always standing in the door way, where we had to tell them excuse me to politely move out of our way. A few times, they were just standing there when we walked out, they didn't ask us if we needed help or a car...until we had to speak up and ask them about getting a hotel car.

Also, there are no public taxis available. You always have to get a hotel private car which costs a fortune.

Even when we came back to the hotel in the evening, no one opens the car doors, no one welcomes you. Just really really bad service. I'm sorry but there are plenty of other hotels that you can go to with better service. I'm really disappointed in my first time visit to Doha, especially since we thought we were staying at the Four Seasons.

There is an exception, housekeeping. They were very fast and prompt. loved their service.

Location is great. Near City Center mall. Nice beach! Beautiful View of the water! Room was nice, spacious and CLEAN.

We went to the spa and enjoyed a massage which we really enjoyed. That was a nice addition too.

--Enjoy!

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool/beach is nice.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank LivinginRiyadh
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for your review and I really appreciate your feedback that is not taken lightly. I am disappointed to hear that your stay was less than ideal and left with a disappointing feeling of service. Your comment has been shared with the team for review to ensure this will not happen again in order to put forward the best impression possible to our guests. I am glad however, that despite all this, you enjoyed and loved the prompt service of our Housekeeping team, the location, the view and other offers of our hotel. Please let me know when you are in need for another reservation as I would be delighted to take care of your requests and welcome you back to our hotel anytime. You can reach me at your convenience via shadi.sulman@fourseasons.com or +974 4494 8003.

Maribor, Slovenia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

Royal entrance, friendly staff at the bar, a small and magical beaches will leave an unforgettable memory places for a short break. In this hotel you will meet the best of Qatar in the business sense.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank divitias
Shadi S, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Doha, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
My appreciation to you for taking the time to post a review of your weekend experiences “with a style” with us.

I am grateful for your nice remarks and will definitely share it to the rest of the team. It is our pleasure to have you with us and I am looking forward for your another visit to Four Seasons Hotel Doha for another unforgettable memory.