Sharq Village & Spa
  • Restaurant
US$445
US$399
1,169 results
All reviewsal danaliwan restaurantpersian restaurantal seefsix sensescigar loungeritz carltonpool barprivate beacharabic styleclose to the airportpool staffdoha skylineexcellent servicebeautiful hotelspecial thanksamazing experience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2014

The Property and The staff are Great, the only two bad things were the sound of the planes, but for me it is not a big problem at all, I slept and I didn't listen any of them, but during the day if you go to the beach or the swimming pool you are going to listen them every 3 - 5 min., in few motnhs The New AirPort Will be open maybe the sound of the planes Will not be a problem. And second bad thing was the internet in my Room was very bad with poor connection. They tried To resolve the problem but it was not good at All.
The Six Sense Spa is great and excellent, and Al Dana Restaurant has The best food and service, Mildred my waitress and Anna are great... Also Jaime The hotel's concierge is very kind and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ACJI97
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This hotel is just perfect!! It was absolutely spotless. The room was lovely with a large bathroom. The bed was SO comfortable! From my balcony I had a view of the beach. It was peaceful, even though the planes flew over regularly (at the end of the runway!) and I enjoyed many walks on the beach without seeing another person! The food was of a high quality with lots of choice. The staff without exception were always very polite and helpful. I enjoyed every minute of my 10 day stay and hope one day to return.

Room Tip: First floor room with a view!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Maz1952Sweet
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at the Sharq and I was very impressed that so many of the staff remembered me. I was welcomed by Yannick (Front of House) who was fantastic throughout the stay, always making sure everything was perfect. All the staff really were excellent but he stood out.

The facilities are superb, a good choice of formal and informal dining and nice bars.

The pools are very clean and large, with dedicated areas for children. I didn't use the spa but it looked lovely.

Yes it's under the flightpath but that really doesn't matter. With the new airport opening soon it will be much quieter.

Thank you all for a wonderful stay, I look forward to seeing you next year.

• Stayed: February 2014
Carsten F, General Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Smudgyfox,

I was very glad to read your feedback! Thank you for your comments; I will make sure all our Ladies & Gentlemen receive your greetings, especially Yannick.
Looking forward to welcoming you to Sharq Village & Spa soon again!

Carsten Fritz, General Manager, Sharq Village & Spa

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

l stayed in tthis hotel for a day and it was a very pleasant place.

The hotel is a resort design with the rooms indifferent resort-type buildings surrounded by beautiful walking areas and small gardens with access to a private beach.

Overalla nice place to stay in.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 February 2014

This was our second visit at this EXCELLENT PROPERTY in Doha. We got a lovely room with a Sea View. The grounds and pool area were spotless and the Pool Side service was Excellent. I want to say a VERY SPECIAL THANKS to Mr Yannick Bouyidou who provided an EXCELLENT SERVICE. Very well done to him and ALL the Staff who looked after us so well ! WELL DONE !

Room Tip: Villa block 5 has great views of Sea and Down Town.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Carsten F, General Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Dear Simon T,

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am happy to know that your stay with us was pleasant and comfortable. I will make sure Yannick receives your appreciation and I am very much looking forward to see you at Sharq Village & Spa soon again! If there is anything I can do to enhance your experience with us, please do not hesitate to contact me here at the hotel.

Kind regards,