I was there for a business trip to Doha and was shocked to see the state of the hotel when I entered for the price we paid for it.
- Rooms were small, dingy, not properly ventilated and had dirty carpets. The bed and linen weren't kept well and tidy. The woodwork was peeling off.
- Food was just okay. Breakfast was decent with ample variety but the dinner wasn't worth having there.
- Not much aware of the location of the hotel within the city but it wasn't the best.
- At the time of billing, they came up with a telephone bill of some 8,000 Rials (about 2,000 USD) for my colleague who was shocked!
Not worth staying specially when there are so many branded ones around now.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gulf Paradise Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.